Boiler Combo Helps Manufacturer Achieve Cost and Flexibility Goals
- Veyance to expand Marysville facility. // European Rubber Journal;May/Jun2008, Vol. 190 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on the plans of Veyance Technologies Inc. to expand its heavy duty conveyor belt facility in Marysville, California. It reports that the company is expanding its 400000 square feet facility by 24000 square feet, as part of a project to upgrade its operations. It...
- Beaming. // Rubber & Plastics News;5/5/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p4
Several photographs showing executives of Veyance Technologies Inc., including Scott Ellsworthare, Tim Toppen, and Kathy Matheny, are presented.
- Veyance says hydraulics program has a lot of potential. Meyer, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;5/28/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p0021
The article focuses on the hydraulic hose program offered by Veyance Technologies Inc.
- First Time's a Charm. Mandli, Craig // Cleaner;May2014, p62
The article reviews the Yellow Gorilla nitrile rubber multipurpose hose from Veyance Technologies.
- VEYANCE TECHNOLOGIES' DEF DISPENSING HOSE. // National Petroleum News;Oct2009, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p11
The article offers brief information on diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) Dispensing Hose from Veyance Technologies Inc.
- Veyance Technologies, Inc. // Pit & Quarry;Dec2011, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p66
The article offers information on the Veyance Technologies Inc., a conveyor belt manufacturer that offers various ranges of products including air springs, industrial hoses, and conveyor belts.
- Veyance Offers $1.13B First Lien. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p10
The article reports on the covenant-lite first lien term loan of Veyance Technologies, a rubber products maker.
- The longest belt in history. // Coal International;May/Jun2011, Vol. 259 Issue 3, p67
The article offers brief information on Veyance Technologies Inc.'s Flexsteel ST 10,000 belts.
- New structure, new market push. Meyer, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;4/18/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p0010
The article announces that the marketing manager for the hydraulics business at Veyance Technologies Inc. Sam Petillo has been given the added responsibility of the company industrial hose business as well and discusses the company's business plans for its hose offerings for the oil and gas market.