- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE. // Federal Register;1/6/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p647
The article provides information on the meeting notice issued by the U.S. Air Force Academy (USAFA) Board of Visitors (BoV) to be held in Washington, D. C. on January 14, 2014 and the notice issued by the U.S. Department of the Army, Corps of Engineers (USACE) for the Great Lakes and Mississippi...
- USACE cancels Al-Dhafra airbase tender. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/15/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 33, p14
Reports on the move of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to abandon plans to undertake a project at Al-Dhafra airbase in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Cancellation of the scheme by the U.S. Air Force; Cost of the project; Project scheme.
- Fort Berthold Health Center Brings Services, Hopes and Memories to Community. Felker, Ed // American Indian Report;Feb2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p2
The article reports the opening of the Elbowoods Memorial Health Center in New Town, North Dakota, funded by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;2/18/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 32, p9182
The article presents several notices issued by the U.S. Department of the Air Force and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The topics of the notices are highlighted which include public meetings and government research. Information on the deadlines for the submission of public comments is also...
- Notice of Availability of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for the Tarmac King Road Limestone Mine Proposed in Levy County, FL. White, Tori K. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;5/18/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 97, p29617
The article presents information on a notice issued by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) regarding the availability of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (Draft EIS) for the Tarmac King Road limestone mine proposed in Levy County, Florida for review. USACE is seeking public comments...
- WASHINGTON OBSERVER. Winston, Sherie; Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/17/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 15, p13
Presents information on several issues on the construction industry in the United States as of April 2000. Report to be released by the Water Infrastructure Caucus regarding a funding gap; Construction industry's battle over the reductions in federal fuel taxes; Suspension of management reforms...
- JP-8. Makris, Nick J. // Flying Safety;Oct94, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the US Air Force's conversion to JP-8 as its primary fuel. Background; Safety and energy characteristics; Worldwide availability; Conversion drawbacks.
- Flying Toward a More Efficient Air Force. // Signal;May2012, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p11
The article offers information on the Mission Index Flying (MIF) system being used by the Air Mobility Command (AMC) of the U.S. Air Force (USAF) for efficient fuel use.
- Army and Air Force Engineering Provide Bed-Down for Surge Troops. Hall, Ken // Engineer;Jul-Sep2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
The article focuses on the missions of the U.S. Army Reserve's 411th Engineer Brigade which is to construct a base camp for the new combat brigades to be deployed in Iraq. The 411th engineers have worked cooperatively with the subordinated units that include the Arkansas Army National Guard's...