- Tube, ceramic heaters. // Plant Engineering;Jan2010, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p45
The article evaluates the Innovative Spending Tube Integrity Safety System from Space-Ray Infrared Heaters.
- Understanding ceramic fiber-insulated heaters. Hamling, David // Process Heating;Oct96, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p49
Focuses on the properties of ceramic fiber-insulated heaters as a self-insulating unit. Advantages over strip and band heaters; Primary components of ceramic heaters; Maintenance aspects.
- Cycling to failure. Neel, Lynn // Power Engineering;Nov97, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p112
Focuses on the premature failure in 3-zone feedwater heaters. Responsibility of tube materials on the failure of feedwater heaters; Similarities in the cycling failure; Correlation of the failure of feedwater heaters to cycling unit operation; Mode of utility operation; Design specifications...
- Sterling infrared heaters. // Contractor Magazine;Feb98, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p8
Details the advantages of infrared unit heaters developed by Sterling. Available choices of these heaters.
- Heater Jackets Help Speed Pumpdowns. Hauschulz, Dana; Ross, Leslie // R&D Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p51
Discusses how heater jackets help speed pumpdowns on vacuum system components. Significance of operating temperature; Types of flexible heaters; How to use the heater jackets.
- Catalytic heaters. // LP/Gas;Nov2007, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p40
The article evaluates the HotCat catalytic heaters from Bruest.
- High temperature tubular heaters. // Industrial Heating;Dec96, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p73
Gives information on the high temperature tubular heaters from Watlow Electric Manufacturing Company, for use in the process of air heating applications. Features of the heaters; Maximum temperature that can be reached by the heaters; Comparison of the tubular heaters to the multicell heaters.
- Radiant heaters offer gas savings. Randall, Ken // Poultry World;Sep2011, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p29
The article offers information on the infra-red radiant tube heaters from Heath and Sons.
- Blanket Heating. Yelton, Rick // Concrete Producer;Nov2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p20
The article evaluates the full-coverage drum heater from BriskHeat Corp.