2011 AHR EXPO Product Preview
- Dsr technology eases motor tuning. Lindsey, Kelly // Refrigeration Service & Contracting;Aug95, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p40
Presents the `digital switched reluctance' (dsr) in fan blower motor introduced by A.O. Smith Electrical Products Co. at the International Airconditioning, Heat and Refrigeration (IAHR) Expo in Chicago, Ill. in 1995. Features; Capabilities; Method of function; Benefits.
- Bitzer's New Generation of CSW Compact Screw Compressors. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan2011, p24
The article offers brief information on Compact Screw Compressors of CWS series from Bitzer US Inc.
- Bitzer Ecoline now suitable for low GWP blends. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jul2013, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p28
The article previews the new Ecoline reciprocating compressor series launched by Bitzer United Kingdom (UK) for the range of 4 tom 221 cubic meter per hour and the low global warming potential (GWP) hydrofluoro-olefin (HFO)/hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) blends being developed.
- Reciprocating Compressors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/27/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 4, p5
The article evaluates the Ecoline reciprocating compressor series from Bitzer US Inc.
- PRODUCT CORNER. // Contractor Excellence;Spring2010, p36
The article evaluates several outdoor equipment including the ETL-listed rooftop draft inducers from Tjernlund Products Inc., the Copeland Scroll outdoor condensing unit from Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. and the Orbit 8 Series commercial scroll compressors from Bitzer US Inc.
- Scroll, Reciprocating Compressors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/25/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 8, p8
The article offers brief information on the CSV Series screw compressors from Bitzer U.S. Inc.
- BITZER Presents New Products and Innovations at AHR 2014 in Booth 1559. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan/Feb2014, p28
The article offers brief information on several refrigeration and air conditioning technology products and innovations from Bitzer US Inc. including the New Ecoline reciprocating compressors, New Ecoline Varispeed compressors, and R410A Orbit 6 Series Scroll Compressors.
- THE GLOBAL LEADER IN COMPRESSOR TECHNOLOGY. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Nov/Dec2012, p16
The article evaluates several compressors from Bitzer US Inc., including NH3 Reciprocating Compressors, and NH3 Screw Compressors.
- SR Motors coming on strong. // Appliance Manufacturer;Oct94, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p27
Focuses on the advantages of switched-reluctance (SR) motors. Advancements in electronic-switching devices and computer-designed programs; A.O. Smith Electrical Products Co.'s series of switched-reluctance hermetic and fractional horsepower motors and controls for HVAC applications.