Modular Central Plant Yields Cost Savings and More Classroom Space for College
- Cisco Academy offers tech training. Vannierop, Deborah // Inside Tucson Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p13B
Reports on the technology course offered by the Pima Community College in Tucson, Arizona. Design of the courses; Training of the students in networking programs.
- Tech incubator to hold entrepreneur forums. Irwin, Dave // Inside Tucson Business;03/13/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 51, p12
Presents news items related to high technology businesses in Tucson, Arizona as of March 13, 2000. Forums organized by the Tucson Technology Incubator; Agreement signed by Alpha ProTech Ltd. to market its line of proprietary food service safety products to McDonald's restaurant chain; Aviation...
- PCC offering e-commerce workshop series. Sodoma, Brian // Inside Tucson Business;03/29/99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p7
Presents news items related to information technology in Tucson, Arizona. Pima Community College's seminars on electronic commerce; Community Information and Telecommunications Alliance's seminar during an ITEC event; Tucson's Y2K remediation efforts; Pager service started by Medprompt of...
- Teen on fast track from high school to high tech. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p18
Reports on the high technology educational programs in Tucson, Arizona. Vail High School's high-technology school-to-work program; Pima Community College's High-Tech/High-Wages program; Benefits of the programs.
- Welch Rocks On. Porter, Margo Vanover // Business Officer;Oct2014, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p64
An interview with Eric C. Welch, business manager of Pima Community College in Tucson, Arizona and bass guitarist of Disciples of Prime band is presented. Topics discussed include the history of the name of the band, demographics at the college, and the benefits of technology such as gadgets and...
- Eco-war imperils PCC NW campus. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;04/13/98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on the dispute between environmentalists and the Amphitheater School District over the environmental impact of expanding facilities at the Pima Community College in Tucson, Arizona. Sites involved in the dispute; Financial impact of delaying the expansion project.
- PCC plans deserve support, warrant caution. // Inside Tucson Business;04/13/98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p4
Editorial. Comments on the need to monitor the environmental impact of the plans of the Pima Community College to expand its facilities in Tucson, Arizona.
- Vote is May 16 on PCC's $139.98 million bond issue. Ochs, Mark // Inside Tucson Business;4/24/95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the special election to authorize $139.98 million in improvement bonds for Pima Community College (PCC) in Tucson, Arizona. Background information on PCC; Implementation of stopgap measures; Impact on the capacity of the college's facilities; Comments from chancellor Jeff Hockaday.
- College bond issue merits passage. // Inside Tucson Business;5/8/95, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p4
Editorial. Focuses on the Pima County Community College District which operates the Pima Community College. Administrative costs; Relationship with the business community; Bond issue; Importance of the Pima Community College to employers.