- Associations. // Machine Design;12/12/94, Vol. 66 Issue 23, p217
Presents news about activities conducted by engineering and technology associations in the United States. Includes the establishment by the American Engineering Association (AEA) of the AEA Information Center on Internet; Election of the Electronic Discharge Association's (ESD) 1995 board...
- Meetings & shows. // Machine Design;12/12/94, Vol. 66 Issue 23, p208
Presents a list of engineering-related activities in the United States from January through March 1995. Includes refresher courses on engineering to be offered by Georgia Tech's Department of Continuing Education; Aerospace engineering seminars to be offered by the University Consortium for...
- CALENDAR. // Test & Measurement World;Jun2008, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p14
A calendar of events involving various electronic organizations in inspection industry in the U.S. from July to September 2008, which include the event called Semicon West that will be on July 14 to 18 in San Francisco, California, the IEEE EMC Symposium will be on August 18 to 22 in Detroit,...
- Coming events. // Design News;6/26/95, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p56
Presents a calendar of activities for design engineers in the United States from June to August 1995. Includes Fluids Engineering Conference on August 13 to 18; SIGGRAPH '95 on August 6 to 9; National Instruments Week on July 23 to 28.
- DIARY. // MWP;Jul2011, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p7
A calendar of events for Europe for the period September to November 2011 including the trade fair UK Advanced Engineering 2011, a one-day networking and seminar event by "MWP" magazine, and an international forum and exhibit hosted by the "TCT" magazine.
- DIARY. // Professional Engineering;4/29/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p48
A calendar of seminars and conferences related to professional engineers in Great Britain is presented which includes the Smart Surfaces in Tribology conference, the compressors and fans workshop, and Midlands Manufacturing exhibition.
- SAICE Training Calendar 2012. // Civil Engineering (10212000);Dec2011, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p88
A South African Institution of Civil Engineering (SAICE) training calendar 2012 for South Africa is presented, including the Basic Coastal & Harbour Engineering from March 9-10, Basics of Track Engineering from May 8-9, and Technical Aspects of Railway Transport from May 10-11.
- EVENTS. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Jun2013, Issue 864, p57
An international calendar of chemical engineering events for June to August 2013 is presented, which includes the Northern Postgraduate Chemical Engineering Conference in England, a project engineering course in Australia, and a process safety seminar in Singapore.
- CIS political and economic calendar: November 13. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/13/2013, p1
MOSCOW. November 13 (Interfax) - The political and economic calendar in Newly Independent States for November 13 is as follows: