- Literature & Catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Dec2010, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p52
The article reviews several literature products and catalogs including the catalog titled "New Horizons in Wireless Communications," from Omega Engineering Inc., the booklet "The Perfect Balance," from Exhausto Inc., and the semi-annual design journal "idronicsâ„¢," from Caleffi SpA.
- Chimney fan systems. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p39
The article evaluates chimney fan systems from Exhausto and offers information on gas and smoke safety, controlled draughts, and air quality.
- Draft inducers. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p49
The article offers brief information on the IPVB Power Venter inline draft inducers from EXHAUSTO Inc.
- Industry news. // Engineered Systems;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Reports some events in the engineering industry in the United States. Acceptance of the 1997 New York Governor's Award by Carrier Corporation, Syracuse, New York; Formation of a joint venture company of Trigen Energy Corporation, and Power Component Systems; Purchase of assets of Sonic...
- Distributor marks 60-year relationship with Carrier. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/11/93, Vol. 190 Issue 6, p31
Reports on Montgomery Engineering Company's 60-year distributor relationship with Carrier Corporation. Shoe thrown through office window as start of the relationship; Background of the company.
- Carrier emphasizes ecology in new lines. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/20/95, Vol. 194 Issue 8, p46
Reports on the exhibit by Carrier Corporation at the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition, 1995. Includes air-cooled chillers with geared twin screws; Comments of John Lord, Carrier's president of North American operations.
- Carrier Hosts 2012 Conference. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/3/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p4
The article offers information on the 11th Global Engineering Conference with the theme "20/20 the Future in Focus: Rethink. Restore. Regenerate.," hosted by Carrier Corp. to be held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 18020, 2012.
- Carrier announces keynotes, opens registration for 2012 Global Engineering Conference. // Engineered Systems;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p45
The article offers information on the 11th Global Engineering Conference sponsored by Carrier Corp., which will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, from March 18 to 20, 2012.
- Congratulations to.... // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/1/94, Vol. 192 Issue 14, p18
Announces awards in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industries. Recognition of Carlyle Compressor Company's products by Underwriters Laboratories Incorporated; Inclusion of engineer William H. Clark II in `Who's Who in the Southwest'; Scholarships from the American...