Mexitronica Product Spotlight
- Juki Partners with Tecnomatix to Offer Manufacturing Solutions. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Feb2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p24
No abstract available.
- High-speed Placement Machine. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p36
The article evaluates the FX-1R high-speed placement machine from Juki Automation Systems and offers information about its advanced linear motor technology and Hi-drive mechanism.
- Nepcon East Brings New Products to Boston Area. // Circuits Assembly;Jun205, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p8
This article reports on the Nepcon East/Electro exposition for electronics assembly held in Boston, Massachusetts in 2005. The major exhibitors are mentioned including Universal, Assembleon and Bosch Rexroth. Bare-board fabrication and assembly companies Circuit Connect, Printed Corp. and...
- Fine-Pitch Assembler. // Circuits Assembly;Aug2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p64
Features the KE-2020 fine-pitch assembler from Juki Automation Systems. Features of the product; Inclusion of four nozzle heads; Design for small and odd-shaped components.
- New JUKI distributors in Italy, Bulgaria and Hungary. // Regional Today;11/8/2013, p4
The article reports on the expansion by automation specialist Juki Automation Systems Europe of its European distributor channel in November 2013, which now includes i-tronik SpA, E-CHAIN Kft and Comet Electronics.
- Selective Soldering. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p51
The article evaluates the Juki 400 soldering manufactured by Juki Automation Systems company and offers information on the alternative traditional wave soldering equipment, 3-stage soldering process, multiple solder pots, and XY Fluxer option.
- Selective Soldering. // Advanced Packaging;Jan2006, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p33
The article features the Juki 400, an optimal in-line selective soldering system from Morrisville, North Carolina-based Juki Automation Systems. The system offers a 3 stage in-line system for a high speed, and automated soldering process. It can be customized to meet specific requirements. It...
- Chip Shooter. // Advanced Packaging;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p45
The article evaluates the sixth-generation KE-2070 modular chip shooter from Juki Automation Systems.
- Juki Opens CA HQ. Drysdale, Chelsey // Circuits Assembly;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the opening of the Western U.S. headquarters of Juki Automations Systems located in Fremont, California. Among the features of the new headquarters are a customer training center, a demonstration room, selective solder center, and a warehouse. The company is also planning...