Advanced Profit Analysis for PCB Assembly
- The Billion Dollar Club. Nee, Eric // CIO Insight;Jul2002, Issue 16, p31
Focuses on the factors contributing to the sales performance of computer software industry in the U.S. Product developments; Importance of consumer satisfaction; Improvement of the marketing strategy.
- Doing a distribution about face with supply chain software. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the installation of LIS supply chain execution software by Fat Face in Great Britain. Goal to maintain the level of customer satisfaction; Capability to integrate with enterprise-wide solution; Number of outlets operated by Fat Face.
- Pricing Blunder at Online Merchant. Aquino, Grace // PC World;Nov2001, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p52
Provides advice to a reader who experienced a problem with the online price of a computer software product. How he found a low price listed on PCMall.com for Corel's WordPerfect Office 2002 Professional, but was then told that this price did not apply to him; Response of PCMall and details of...
- THE MOVE TO PAPERLESS PAYMENTS. PRATT, JIM // Claims;Sep2010, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p22
The article discusses the benefits of electronic payment processing (EPP) to the insurance industry. According to the article, EPP has multiple benefits to an insurer's bottom line considering that it has no upfront software fees for implementation and because it is fast, it boosts customers'...
- Don't update too late. // Works Management;Jan2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p36
Introduces the ISO9001:2000 migration kit from Proquis in Great Britain. Advantages of the flowchart software; Assistance to the ISO 9000 quality standard; Focus on customer care satisfaction.
- QUALITY TOOLS & TRAINING. // Quality Progress;Feb2003, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p66
Focuses on the use of innovative quality tools for customer satisfaction. Impact of utilizing customer-value analysis tools; Employment of the Statistical line of software; Features of the Six Sigma Solutions software from Microsoft.
- SERVING A NICHE: FIGHTING THE CURSE OF THE SPREADSHEET. Lombardo, Carl // Practical Accountant;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, special section p14
Features the sale and implementation of software in meeting customers' technology and accounting needs. Statement of Cardamel Consulting company David Thikoll that knowledge is the key to realizing what the customers want; Percentage of increase in JMT Consulting company's annual revenue;...
- Best-selling software lags in satisfaction. Horton, Cleveland // Advertising Age;11/9/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 46, p23
The article discusses the results of J.D. Power & Associates' 1992 End User Satisfaction Study on Software. The survey measures customer satisfaction with various computer program. It cites that the highest-rated software is not necessarily the best-selling. The survey examined three categories...
- Electronic Billing Solutions Promote Business Profitability and Satisfied Customers. Stephens, Harry // Business Credit;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p40
The article discusses an electronic billing solution that promotes business profitability and customer satisfaction. It highlights the use of the electronic billing presentment and payment (EBPP) solutions as an alternative to enhancing current billing processes, maintaining efficient cash flows...