Sourcing Electronic Components in an Economic Downturn
- VIEW FOR TWO. Zahler, Michelle // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;Fall2005 Collector's Edition, p12
This article presents information on the new liquid crystal display (LCD) screen from Sharp Electronics Corp. With the new LCD screen two viewers can watch two different displays from one screen at the same time. One person can watch television while another can browse the Internet from the same...
- EVIDENCE OF LIQUIDITY CONSTRAINTS FOUND IN THEME PARK TICKET AUCTIONS. Cebula, Richard J.; Mcgrath, Richard D. // Journal of Economics & Finance;Spring2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p112
Data from Internet auctions of unused tickets to Walt Disney World are used to establish the presence and financial impact of liquidity constraints for consumers, even when those consumers are confronted with a very short time horizon and a substantial potential monetary saving. Bidding for...
- Sharp touts TV in Net mystery adver-blog. Oser, Kris // Advertising Age;11/1/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 44, p54
Focuses on the online advertising campaign efforts of Sharp Electronics Corp. Advertising campaign strategy for the Aquos liquid crystal display television design; Goals of Sharp with regard to the use of Internet advertising; Features of the site.
- The Analysis of Business Operation Pattern of E-commerce Cash Flow. Chunpeng Li // Advanced Materials Research;2014, Vol. 971-973, p2424
In the rapid development of e-commerce, cash flow plays an important role in a company's operation. Stable cash flow can effectively improve operational efficiency. It reduces investment costs and further acceleration transaction speed. The procurement cycle trade can effectively reduce the...
- Possibility of ripplon-induced weak localization. Dahm, A.J. // Low Temperature Physics;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p480
Presents a study that proposed ripplon-induced weak localization for electrons on a liquid-helium surface. Quasi-elastic qualities of ripplon scattering; Quasi-static characteristics of ripplons relative to electron velocity; Conditions for the observation of ripplon-induced weak localization.
- Mobility and localization of charge carriers in a quasi-one-dimensional electron system over... Nikolaenko, V.A.; Kovdrya, Yu.Z. // Low Temperature Physics;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p482
Presents a study that measured the conductivity and mobility of charge carriers in a quasi-one-dimensional electron system over liquid helium. Use of high-quality optical diffraction gratings to construct the system of quasi-one-dimensional channels; Localization of charge carriers in...
- Molten gold was poured down his throat until his bowels burst. Breathnach, A.S.; Riley, P.A. // Journal of Clinical Pathology;May2003, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p399
Focuses on the use of the internet as a source of information for the article about the forced ingestion of molten metals. Reliability of the source.
- Internet referencing. Rubin, A. // Journal of Clinical Pathology;May2003, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p399
Focuses on the use of internet as a source of information for the article about forced ingestion of molten metal. Nature of the references.
- Bed firm ceases trading. // Cabinet Maker;4/3/2015, Issue 5927, p11
The article reports that Dorset, England-based pureplay online retail company Home Life Direct Ltd. by the British Bed Stores has stopped trading and has placed into a creditor's voluntary liquidation.