Jabil Announces Keihen Alliance
- Comment. Pateman, Chris // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov/Dec96, p3
Editorial. Discusses business partners as they relate to merchants and manufacturers. Definition of a business partner; Why the merchant-manufacturer partnership is important; Advantages and disadvantages of such a partnership.
- The maury project: An educational partnership for oceanography. Smith, David R.; Geer, Ira W. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Jul97, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p1497
Presents information on a partnership called the Maury Project while focusing the partnership aspects. Identification of the members of the partnership; Reason for the partnership; Information on the primary activity of the Maury Project; Characteristics of the program.
- Avoiding costly mistakes on guaranteed payments to partners. Martin, Barry // CPA Journal;Jul95, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p24
Discusses the rules on guaranteed payments to partners in the United States. Definition of guaranteed payments under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 707(c); Criterion for the determination of the existence of guaranteed payments; Conflict between the Internal Revenue Service and the Tax...
- Contract corner. Edmundson, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the importance of partnership in contract management. Factors being demanded by clients in a contract.
- Partnership termination regs issued. // Practical Accountant;Jul97, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p17
Presents information on the regulations for the termination of partnerships. Details on the regulations; Conditions of the terminated partnership; Provisions of the regulations effective on May 9, 1996.
- Three keys to partnering. // Point of Beginning;Apr96, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p86
Discusses important elements of business partnerships. Long-term commitment; Trust and elimination of adversarial relationships; Shared vision and common mission; Equity; Investment of partners strengths in the business.
- Is it time to take on a business partner? Ranck, Joe // PHC Profit Report;06/01/96, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p5
Discuses factors to consider in planning to work with a business partner. Includes management of growth; Identification of potential candidates; Benefits of partnerships.
- SICOM Partners Sino Rubber to Launch Rubber Clearing Service. // China Chemical Reporter;2/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the partnership between chemical firms Singapore Commodity Exchange (SICOM) and the Sino Rubber Electronic Trading Market Co. Ltd. (Sino Rubber) to launch the Over-the-Counter (OTC) Rubber Forward Clearing Service in China.
- What you must know about partnering. Gelenter, Ian M. // Sell!ng;Aug98, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p8
Part I. Gives advice on how to position oneself strategically when considering a business partnership. Identification of the misconceptions and facts about partnerships; Fundamental financial concepts you need to know for immediate success; Tools necessary for pursuing quality partnering...