Flextronics Signs Deal with W.L. Gore and PTIC
- NEPTCO to distribute tapes/films for Gore. // Wire Journal International;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the agreement of Pawtuckett, Rhode Island-based NEPTCO Inc. to be a distributor for polytef films and tapes for W.L. Gore & Associates. Common uses of Gore's tapes; Benefits to the market from the contract.
- NEWS BRIEFS:. // Connector Specifier;May2007, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p3
This section offers news briefs related to the semiconductor industry in the U.S. A patent for a technology that radio frequency identification (RFID) technology has been issued to Stratos International. Lockheed Martin has awarded a contract to W. L. Gore & Associates to provide its umbilical...
- CONTRACTS. // Microwaves & RF;Mar2007, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p50
The article reports on contracts awarded to several companies in the telecommunication industry. W.L. Gore & Associates has received the contract to offer GOREâ„¢ Umbilical Assemblies for the A-10 Precision Engagement Kit by Lockheed Martin. A $4.9 million contract has been awarded to Herley...
- Gore signs JSM as RF connector distributor. // Connector Specifier;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p9
Reports that radio frequency (RF) interconnectors supplier W.L. Gore & Associates signed an agreement with JSM Electronics to be the global distributor of their RF connectors in the defense and aerospace industries. Statement issued by W.L. Gore global RF products manager Steve Baldo on the...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;12/17/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 45, p11
Presents business and finance news on the chemical industry as of December 17, 2003. Deal signed by Canpotex with Sinochem; Alliance between Pall and W.L. Gore.
- Agreements. // Medical Device Daily;11/9/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 216, p5
The article reports on the contracts entered into by Premier Purchasing Partners. Premier has signed surgical mesh products contracts with several companies including Atrium Medical, Johnson & Johnson and W.L. Gore & Associates. Under the agreements, acute and continuum of care members of the...
- W. L. Gore & Associates Inc (Gore) Announces Extension of Distribution Agreement with ConMed Corp (ConMed) for the GORE(r) VIABIL(r) Biliary Endoprosthesis. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/25/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the extension of distribution agreement between W. L. Gore and Associates Inc. and ConMed Endoscopic Technologies Inc. for distribution and marketing of GORE VIABIL Biliary Endoprosthesis in the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)...
- FOOTNOTES. // FN: Footwear News;10/11/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 40, p8
Presents updates on the footwear industry in the U.S., as of October 11, 2004. Information on the Winter Feels Good skiing campaign that will be initiated by W. L. Gore & Associates; Contract awarded to Davidandgoliath by L.A. Gear; Deal signed by Adidas with National Basketball Association...
- GORE'S TECHNOLOGIES POWER NISSAN DIESEL HYBRID TRUCK. // Industrial Environment;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the use of electrode technology from W.L. Gore & Associates Inc. in the Hybrid Truck of Nissan Diesel.