- Consumer Electronics Industry. // China Consumer Electronics Report;Q1 2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p29
The article reports on the market performance of consumer electronics industry in China. It relates that the electronics and information industry grew 22.3% in January-August 2011. It claims that the fastest growth was in the electronics component, electronics device and household audio/video...
- Consumer Electronics Industry. // China Consumer Electronics Report;Q3 2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p28
The article presents economic forecast for the consumer electronics industry in China for the third quarter (Q3) of 2011 until 2015. It says that the added value of the electronics and information technology manufacturing industry in China is expected to increase by 16% year-on-year. It states...
- Pressing ahead. // Metalworking Production;Sep2002, Vol. 146 Issue 10, p23
Describes the importance of presses and backup in sustaining the productivity in the electronics and telecommunications industries in Great Britain. Efficiency increase through a two-shift system; Speed and ease of tool change; Operation of wire erosion machines.
- Product Innovation, Production Efficiencies Propelling Majap Biz. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/11/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p53
This article presents the views of various executives in the U.S. household electronics industry on the status of the major appliance business. Despite rising raw materials cost, the prospect of higher mortgage rates and a sluggish outlook for sales, major appliance manufacturers are optimistic...
- Video Industry Sales Scorecard. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p16
Presents data on sales registered by video industry in the United States as reported by the Consumer Electronics Association for the period ending July 21, 2003. Factory and distributor sales to dealers; Moving sales average of camcorders.
- Report: Electronics Equipment Market Set for Recovery. Buetow, Mike // PC FAB;Feb2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the recovery of the electronics equipment industry in the U.S. Increase in the revenues in the industry; Growth of the electronics equipment market; Increment in the semiconductors sales.
- Oct. Comp-Store Sales Mostly Neutral. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/06/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p8
Reports the sales performance of several consumer electronic stores in the United States as of October 2000. Contribution of the hardline sales of Sears on the comp-store revenue; Impact of the digital product sales on Ultimate Electronics business operation; Gain of Wal-Mart's same-store sales.
- EARNINGS BRIEFS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/06/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p45
Reports developments related to the consumer electronics industry as of November 2000. Emphasis on earnings gained by the industry; Percentage change of United States market sales of Electrolux company; Amount of consolidated net sales of Logitech; Impact of PlayStation2 video game on Activison...
- Scotch the myth: The UK has top notch sales teams. // Electronics Weekly;12/4/2002, Issue 2079, p23
Comments on sales managers and sales staff in the electronics industry in Great Britain. Background on electronics distributors in the country; Reason behind the low number of sales executives in electronics companies.