Book-to-Bill Shows Signs of Life
- PCB BOOK-TO-BILL RATIO. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the IPC printed circuit board book-to-bill ratio in the U.S. for March 2003. Sales billed in March 2003; Comparison of bookings between 2002 and 2003; Book-to-bill ratio in February 2003.
- January PCB Stats. // Circuits Assembly;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p10
Reports the sales performance of the printed circuits-board (PCB) industry in the U.S. Demands for PCB; Factors contributing to the performance of the industry.
- 'To Get Orders, Sell.' // PC FAB;Jul2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p24
Emphasizes the importance of marketing and sales plans for the printed circuit board (PCB) industry in the United States. Role of bankers, financiers and outside investors in the closure of PCB companies; Key factor in creating orders for PCB; Characteristics of the revival of the PCB industry.
- The Asian Market: TAIWAN. Nakahara, Hayao // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Nov2005, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p38
Focuses on the growth of the printed circuit board (PBC) industry in Taiwan and their presence in China. Background on the top twenty five manufacturers in the region; Estimated total PCB output produced by Taiwanese manufacturers in China in 2004; Sales generated by manufacturers on several...
- July 2003 Book-to-Bill. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p12
The U.S. IMS/PCB Industry Book-to-Bill Ratio for July 2003 was 1.04. Sales billed in July 2003 decreased 3.7% from July 2002 and orders booked increased 9.2% from July 2002. Compared to 2002, bookings of PCBs are up 0.3% year-to-date, while shipments of PCBs are down 4.0% year-to-date. The ratio...
- Book-to-Bill Up Slightly. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the book-to-bill ratio of IPC for rigid printed circuit boards and flexible circuits in July 2004. Percentage of increase in printed circuits industry sales billed; Computation of the book-to-bill ratio; Interpretation of a book-to-bill ratio of more than 1.00.
- IPC Book-to-Bill: Rigid Strong, Flex Slipping. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jun2006, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p10
Reports that the North American rigid printed circuit board (PCB) industry book-to-bill ratio for March 2006 remained strong at 1.14, but the North American flexible circuit book-to-bill ratio dipped to 0.94. Views of industry analysts on the ratios; Percentage of increase in rigid PCB...
- IPC sees moderate domestic PCB production growth through 2017. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Feb2016, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p4
The article discusses the decline production of printed-circuit board (PCB) due to the slow demand and sales of PCB in the market wherein the military and aerospace market has overtaken the communications segment of PCB market in North America.
- January Book-to-Bill Healthy. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the strong performance of the book-to-bill ratio of the printed circuit board (PCB) industry for January 2006 in North America. Formula in calculating the ratios; Increase in shipments and bookings of PCB in the period; Continuation of the positive results in December to January in...