New Developments in Flip Chip
- Embedded Components Generate New Discussion. C. D. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p10
The article discusses the recent Advanced Packaging Update of consulting firm TechSearch International which provides an insight into the new developments at a variety of companies about embedding active and passive components in integrated circuit (IC) substrates.
- TechSearch, IEEE Launch Scholarship Launched for Women Engineers. BUETOW, MIKE // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Jan2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that a scholarship for women engineers has been launched by TechSearch International and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Women in Engineering Committee.
- New Study Details Market for 3D ICs and 2.5D Interposers. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Oct2014, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on a study from market research firm TechSearch International which revealed versions of stacked memory with through silicon vias (TSVs) for high-performance applications.
- Report: Shipments of Flip Chip, WLPs Increasing. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;May2015, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p13
The article focuses on the report of TechSearch International Inc. which shows an increase in the shipments of wafer-level and flip chip packages.
- Technical Challenges Slowing 3D TSV Adoption. C. D. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Sep2012, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on a study by TechSearch International which claims that the use of three-dimensional thin silicon vias is slowing, partly because of problems with electronic design automation tool availability.
- Study: Flip Chips Jumping. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
This article reports that flip chip and wafer level packaging will see a compound growth rate of 28% between 2004 and 2009, a new study projects. TechSearch International Inc., says that drivers continue to be performance, on-chip power distribution, pad-limited designs and form-factor...
- New Study on Embedded Components Available. // CircuiTree;Mar2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p25
The article discusses a research on embedded components as significant developments in the electronics industry. It references a study by TechSearch International released in 2008. The study traced the technologies and processes that were developed to embed components and investigated the...
- Law firm patents fine art of infringement. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;11/30/98, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p2
Comments on Northbrook, Illinois-based firm TechSearch International Inc.'s strategy of buying up patents for the sole purpose of filing patent-infringement suits. Lawsuit against California-based Intel Corp.; Need to prove that a patent exists on the same technology that someone else later...
- TechSearch: SIP Unit Growth Set to Boom. // Electronic News;10/3/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 40, pN.PAG
The article forecasts the growth of system-in-package (SIP) multi-chip packages, according to market research firm TechSearch International. SIP deliver increased functionality and performance in a small form factor for mobile communication, resulting in significantly greater adoption rates than...