- People. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p12
No abstract available.
- In new manufacturing plant, Pantrol Inc. adds 10 workers. // Journal of Business (10756124);10/25/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 22, pA16
Reports on the addition of workers in the 35-person staff of electronics maker Pantrol Inc. in Spokane, Washington. Consolidation of business operations in two manufacturing plants; Effort to undertake more product-development; Plans to expand circuit-board operation.
- People. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul97, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p57
Features promotions and appointments of some executives. Robert N. Lane as president of Ideal Industries, Inc. in Sycamore, Illinois; Tom Wortmann as manager of marketing services for Littlefuse, Incorporated; Christopher J. Pfaus promotion; Others.
- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/25/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p4
Presents developments in the consumer electronics industry in the United States as of September 2000. Appointment of Curtis Manns as interim chief financial officer of Runco International; Recognition for Eddy Hartenstein of DirectTV Global from T.Howard Foundation; Promotion of Thomas G....
- FYI... // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/24/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 8, p1
Reports developments related to the electronic industry. Presentation of awards to Welsch Heating & Cooling Co.; Appointment of Tony Morrow to the position of project manager; Selection of Steve Opromolla to the position of a division manager.
- People. // Circuits Assembly;Aug2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p12
Reports several appointments of executives in the electronics industry in the United States. Pierre de Villemejane, as president of Speedline Technologies Inc.; Judy Cranston, as chief operating officer of Hover-Davis; Willem De Vries, as president of Asian operations.
- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p8
Reports the appointment of executives in the consumer electronics industry.
- The Downturn In Dot-Com Can Present New Hiring Opportunities. Matthies, William // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/6/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p66
Focuses on the opportunity for consumer electronics (CE) companies to hire employees from failed start-up firms in the United States. Characteristics of dot com employees; Advantage for CE retailers; Importance of the Internet to business.
- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;06/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p6
Reports several employee selection in the consumer electronics industry in the U.S.