Lucent, Celestica Sign $10 Billion Agreement
- Lucent forges manufacturing pact with Celestica. // RCR Wireless News;10/10/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p9
This article reports on an agreement signed by Lucent Technologies Inc. with electronics manufacturing services company Celestica Corp. giving Celestica exclusive rights to manufacture Lucent's existing and new wireless products in 2005. Nortel Networks Ltd. is in the process of outsourcing most...
- Briefly. // Telephony;9/10/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 11, p48
Presents news briefs on the telecommunications industry in the United States as of September 10, 2001. Acquisition of Lucent Technologies' wireless plant by Celestica; Plans of Sprint for its Integrated On Demand Network.
- Lucent, Verizon Wireless drop $5 billion bomb. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;03/26/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 13, p15
Focuses on the contract between Verizon Wireless and Lucent Technologies to deploy the first phase of 1XRTT in 2001. Significance of the deal; Verizon Wireless' reason for choosing Lucent Technologies.
- Lucent contracts for Malaysia GSM. // RCR;12/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p1
Presents information on the agreement signed by Lucent Technologies Incorporated to enhance Malaysian carrier Celcom's Global System for Mobile communications network. What is the value of the agreement; What is the purpose of this enhancement; Provisions made by Celcom's Phase IV.
- Lucent to expand Argentine network. // RCR;12/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p28
Reports on the contract accepted by Lucent Technologies Incorporated to expand CTI Movil Advanced Mobile Phone Service. What Lucent values the contract at; Details on other installations by Lucent.
- Lucent Edges Of Competition. // Wireless Week;12/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the success of Lucent in getting more wireless infrastructure contracts than its competitors from June 2000 to November 2001. Percentage of contracts won by Lucent which were announced between June 2000 and November 2001; Infrastructure contracts of Ericsson; Amount of the total...
- TELIA SIGNS $200 MILLION DEAL WITH LUCENT. // Worldwide Telecom;Jun2000, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p4
Focuses on a contract signed by Telia company with Lucent Technologies Inc. to supply leading-edge technology for its optical networks in Europe and the United States.
- $1 billion here, $1 billion there. Miller, Elizabeth Starr // Telephony;10/23/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 17, p22
Reports that Lucent Technologies has won a contract with WINfirst. What the contract includes; Remarks from Shiraz Moosajee, vice president of business development for WINfirst; Plans of WINfirst for its service in 2001.
- Significant others. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;10/23/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 17, p23
Reports on the original equipment manufacturing agreement signed by Lucent Technologies with Ensemble Communications. Term of the deal; Primary motivation of Lucent in broadband wireless; How Andy Fuertes, senior analyst for Allied Business Intelligence, viewed the deal.