Mortel Suffers $19.4 Billion Loss
- Sanmina-SCI Posts Net Loss for Q1. // PC FAB;Mar2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p14
Reports the net loss of revenue for the first quarter ending of December 31, 2001 of Sanmina-SCI in San Jose, California. Drop in the pro forma profits; Percentage of the combined company revenue; Description of the company conditions.
- Cambrex Revenue Grows. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/7/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 6, p10
The article presents information about the financial performance of Cambrex Corp. The company reported fourth-quarter 2004 sales to $117.4 million, a 15 percent increase over the year ago period. Income from continuing operations increased 12.2 percent to $5.3 million. Sales for the year...
- Taxing Nonrecourse Litigation Funding. Gamino, John // ATA Journal of Legal Tax Research;2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p85
This article examines the implications of the growing phenomenon of Non-recourse litigation funding. The increasing acceptance and use of such funding raises elemental federal income tax issues of characterization and timing for funding providers and for plaintiffs accepting such funding in...
- Useful pro forma in printers' particulars. // Accountancy;May96, Vol. 117 Issue 1233, p91
The article presents the useful pro forma profit and loss (p&l) account contained in the listing of printing firm Fulmar, published in connection with its application for a full listing on the London Stock Exchange. It gives net profit after tax of Â£3.181 million, while the pro forma, after...
- Pro forma financial statements for federal reserve priced services. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Oct95, Vol. 81 Issue 10, pA72
Presents the pro forma balance sheet and income statement for the quarter ending on June 30, 1995.
- Accounting gimmicks keep investors in the dark. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/3/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the impact of pro-forma numbers in financial statements on investors in the United States. Amount of net investment losses of Microsoft; Decrease of earnings per share of Yahoo; Percentage operating-revenue increase of Philip Morris.
- Proforma Financial Information. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2003, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p47
Reports that the Auditing Practices Board has written to auditors of listed companies setting out concerns regarding the presentation of pro forma financial information in published accounts. Board's concern that shareholders may sometimes be misinformed by the manner in which pro forma...
- pro forma. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p117
A definition of the term "pro forma" is presented which refers to the developer's estimate of all costs of planning, developing, building, and operating the center.
- Nortel suffers 40% revenue drop. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p30
Reports on the decrease in revenue of Nortel Networks for the second quarter of 2002. Net loss posted; Share price of the company.