EPA Approves IPC/EIA Proposal
- Was Lead-Free Solder Worth the Effort? Titus, Jon // ECN: Electronic Component News;Feb2012, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p32
The article focuses on the controversy of the ban on lead in electronic solder in light of concerns about lead leaching from discarded electronic equipment into groundwater in Europe, Canada, or the U.S. Findings on the environmental impact of leaded and lead-free solders are presented according...
- Air Toxic Concentration Data Released. // Pollution Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the release of air toxic concentration assessment database by the Environmental Protection Agency in the United States. Inclusion of maps and data tables; Aims designed to review air toxics; Goals in improving public health.
- Surviving the 1980s at EPA Truax, Hawley // Environmental Action;Jan/Feb1989, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
No abstract available.
- Benefit-cost analysis at the EPA. Goodstein, Eban // Journal of Socio-Economics;Summer95, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p375
Examines recent regulatory impact analysis of proposed regulations performed by the Environmental Protection Agency under Executive Order 12291. Analysis of allowable content in solder used in water pipes; Alternate design standards for municipal solid waste landfills; Benefit and cost questions.
- EPA addresses plastic wastes Weddle, Bruce R. // Waste Age;Apr1990, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p260
No abstract available.
- Warehouse district gets first brownfield grants. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;10/12/98, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p1
Reports on Tucson, Arizona's selection of two sites to be awarded money from the Brownfields Pilot Project. Definition of brownfields by the United States Environmental Protection Agency; Location of project in the city's historic warehouse district; Grants for Phase I environmental site...
- Environmental Impacts Statements; Notice of Availability. Rader, Cliff // Federal Register;11/4/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 214, p68438
The article lists the weekly receipts of environmental impact statements of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the U.S. which includes the Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) No. 20110367, EIS No. 20110369, and EIS No. 20110275.
- Environmental Impacts Statements; Notice of Availability. Rader, Cliff // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/14/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 199, p63922
The article presents a notice of availability from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on the weekly receipts of environmental impact statements through October 7, 2011.
- Nitrogen garners life-cycle attention. Vogt, Willie // Prairie Farmer;Dec2011, p42
The article reports that the crop nutrition management of using nitrogen is under scrutiny by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) because of the impact and future effects of reactive oxygen on the environment.