Aegis and Siemens Form Agreement
- People. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
Presents appointments of several personnel in U.S. electronic industries. Appointment of Guenter Lauber as president of Americas Division of Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc.; Election results of the board of directors of The Surface Mount Technology Association; Selection of...
- Siemens Dematic, Rochester Institute Partner for Process Training. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Siemens Dematic Electronics Assembly Systems Inc. announced its intention to provide comprehensive surface-mount technology process training for the U.S. in partnership with the Center for Electronics Manufacturing & Assembly (CEMA) at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) in Rochester,...
- Engent Acquires Siemens AAT Center Rights. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the agreement signed between Engent Inc. and Siemens Dematic Electronics Assembly Systems Inc. to allow Engent to assume rights to the Advanced Assembly Technology Center contracts located in Norcross, Georgia.
- Siemens Dematic Opens Advanced Assembly Center. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p8
Announces the opening of Advanced Assembly Technology (AAT) Center, an electronics manufacturing research and development center of Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Description of the facility; Goal of AAT; Details on developed products of AAT.
- EAG First Buyer of Siemens' Global Solutions Line. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p10
Reports the purchase of a surface-mount placement line from Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems Inc. by EAG Electronics in the U.S. Features of the turnkey line; Company background of EAG; Rationale behind the purchase of the process line.
- Sensor checks IC pins. O'Connor, Roy // Design News;7/22/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 14, p49
Focuses on an optional component pin inspection module under the designation Coplanarity Module from Siemens Dematic Electronics Assembly Systems used to overcome problems concerning the automated assembly of printed circuit boards. Functionality of the module system; Effect of misshapen...
- FeinFocus and Siemens Dematic Form Alliance. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p12
Reports the alliance between FeinFocus USA Inc., manufacturer of high-resolution microfocus x-ray equipment and Siemens Demantic EAS, a component placement provider, in the U.S. Development and control of surface-mount manufacturing processes; Use of offline microfocus x-ray technology.
- CR Technology and Aegis Partner Up. // Quality;Jan2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p18
Deals with the partnership between CR Technology and Aegis Industrial Software. Benefits of the partnership; Information on CR Technology.
- Local Siemens Office Has A Wider Reach. Payne, Scott // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/13/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 51, pB13
Focuses on Siemens Logistics Assembly Systems Inc., an integration of companies consisting of Siemens Dematic Corp., Siemens Dematic Postal Automation LP and Siemens Dematic Electronic Assembly Systems. Business units of the consolidated firm; Number of employees; Benefits of the integration of...