Teradyne to Acquire GenRad
- Teradyne Pops For GenRad. Romanelli, Alex; Morrison, Gale // Electronic News;8/6/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the agreement of Teradyne Inc. to acquire GenRad Inc. Value of the deal; Benefit of the merger to Teradyne; Services provided by the companies; Revenues of the companies in 2000.
- Teradyne Completes GenRad Acquisition. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News;11/5/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p38
Reports on the acquisition of GenRad Inc. by Teradyne Inc. Integration of GenRad into the existing assembly test division of Teradyne; Share of Teradyne in the in-circuit test market.
- Teradyne, GenRad united in test and inspection technologies. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/30/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p30
Reports on the merger of Teradyne Inc. and GenRad through the establishment of the Assembly Test Division of Teradyne aimed at becoming a global leader in test and inspection technologies for the electronics manufacturing industry. Areas covered by the range of manufacturing inspection and test...
- Teradyne and GenRad Partner. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p8
No abstract available.
- Amphenol buys Teradyne's Aerospace Defense connector and backplane business. McHale, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p7
Reports the takeover of Teradyne Inc. by Amphenol Corp. in the United States. Benefits of the consolidation; Availability of products of the company; Worth of products supplied by both businesses in 2001.
- Megatest, Teradyne merge in stock deal. // Electronic News;12/4/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2094, p2
Informs that automatic test equipment makers Teradyne and Megatest have officially merged. Terms of their stock deal; Megatest to cease trading on the NASDAQ National Market; Financial information on Megatest's first quarter 1996.
- Teradyne Picks Up Danish-Backed Robotics Business, As Innovation in Automation Advances. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/18/2015, p10
The article reports on the plan of automatic test equipment supplier Teradyne Inc. to acquire collaborative robots supplier Universal Robots under a 285 million-dollar deal.
- Teradyne acquires Universal Robots. // Modern Materials Handling;Jun2015, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of collaborative robots supplier Universal Robots of Denmark by Teradyne as mentioned by Teradyne chief executive officer (CEO) Mark Jagiela.
- GenRad Acquires Nicolet and Sierra Research. // Test & Measurement World;May2000, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p7
Informs on United States-based GenRad's acquisition of Nicolet Imaging Systems and Sierra Research and Technology from ThermoSpectra Corp. GenRad's expansion of product line to offer a complete test-and-repair solution.