American Beacon Launches HY Fund
- American Beacon Launches HY Fund. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p32
This article reports on the launch of a high yield fund by American Beacon Advisors in January 2011.
- O'Neal on American Beacon Board. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;4/15/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 71, p16
This article announces that E. Stanley O'Neal has been appointed to the board of directors at the asset management company American Beacon Advisors Inc. of Fort Worth, Texas, a subsidiary of Lighthouse Holdings Inc.
- Grosvenor Capital makes liquid alternatives debut, partners with American Beacon. Hallissey, Siobhan // Invest Hedge;11/23/2015, p6
The article reports the move by hedge fund investment firm Grosvenor Capital Management as of November 2015 to partner with mutual fund provider American Beacon to launch the American Beacon Grosvenor Long/Short Fund in the U.S.
- First Half 2003: Private placement investors pour it on. Sweeney, Paul // Private Placement Letter;8/18/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the market for privately-placed fixed-income securities in the U.S. for the first half of 2003. Factors behind the surge in activity among private placement investors; Key transactions during the period; Implications on the securities market.
- 1994 a terrible year for long-duration bonds. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;3/20/95, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the performance of long-duration fixed income bonds in 1994. Effect of the rise in interest rates; Pensions and Investments Performance Evaluation Report (PIPER) as source of information; Performance of shorter term managers; Rankings of mortgage-backed separate accounts.
- The money workshop--part VI fixed-income investments. Chang, Ivan // Chinatown News;2/18/96, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p26
Part IV. Focuses on the investment properties of several fixed-income investments in Canada. Bearer coupons; Mortgage-backed securities; Preferred shares.
- Common stock response to false signals from creditwatch... Elayan, Fayez A.; Maris, Brian A. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Summer90, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p16
Deals with the placement of a fixed income security on Standard and Poor's CreditWatch list which indicates that the issue is being reviewed for possible rerating. Giving attention to the stock price response to false signals positive and negative placements on CreditWatch; Previous research...
- The calm after the storm. Williams, Gordon // FW;3/1/94, Vol. 163 Issue 5, p81
Presents a list of the fixed-income markets as reported by Morningstar, Chicago-based mutual fund rater. High yield; International; Convertibles; Municipals; Treasuries; Investment-grade corporate; Mortgage-backed securities.
- The money workshop--fixed income investments. Chang, Ivan // Chinatown News;2/3/96, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p19
Part V. Focuses on fixed-income investments and how they fit into a well-balanced portfolio. Element that is common to all fixed-income securities; Payment schemes; Popularity; Drawbacks; Issuance of bonds.