Cambium Returns with $175M HY Issuance
- Cambium Learning Pulls HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p1
The article reports on the decision of Dallas, Texas-based education company Cambium Learning Group to pull out its 175 million U.S. dollars junk bond deal because of unfavorable market conditions in 2010.
- Cambium Returns with $175M HY Issuance. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p31
This article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by Cambium Learning Group in January 2011.
- Financial News…. // Electronic Education Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that Cambium Learning Group Inc. offers a considerable total principal amount senior secured notes to pay corporate debts, and for general corporate purposes.
- Cambium Learning Group Outlook Negative, According to S&P. // Electronic Education Report;6/25/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the negative outlook on Cambium Learning Group Inc.'s corporate credit rating by the Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) Rating Service in the U.S. in June 2012. It says that the rating is triggered by the weak operating performance of Cambium during the fourth-quarter and the...
- Iridium faced with $90m coupon payment this week. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p1
Discloses that satellite company Iridium LLC owed bondholders $90 million in coupon payments by July 15, 1999, on four different high yield offerings with a face value of $1.45 billion.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;09/20/99, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p8
Reports on developments in high yield companies, as of September 20, 1999, including Adelphia Communications' plan to issue $400 million in stock to repay its debt.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/11/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 32, p9
A table is presented of the most recent completed high yield deals from July 28-August 6, 2014 with information on the issue date, issuer, principal amount, currency, coupon, maturity, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC's rating and bookrunners.
- Financial News…. // Electronic Education Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p8
The article reports that Cambium Learning Group Inc. of Dallas, Texas has withdrew its announced offering of 175 million dollars aggregate principal amount senior secured notes due to the long-term rates increase in December 2010.
- Telecom Junk Bonds Live Up To Their Name. Mulqueen, John T. // Inter@ctive Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on the high-yield debt or junk bonds of telecommunication carriers in the United States. Percentage of the publicly traded competitive local exchange carriers that are holding high-yield bonds; Percentage of the yields that investors are demanding to offset the risk they see in the...