Michael Foods Hungry for Refi/Divi Loan
- Banks to Shop $790M TLB, $430M Notes for Michael Foods. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs to market a 790 million U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB) and 430 million dollars in senior unsecured notes to support GS Capital Partners' acquisition of Minnetonka, Minnesota-based egg products producer Michael Foods.
- Banks Shop $500M TL for Toys 'R' Us, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p32
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill-Lynch, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs have been tapped to market a 500 million U.S. dollar million term loan to back Toys 'R' Us' refinancing. Toys 'R' Us also plans to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes to help it refinance its debt....
- Select Medical Offers $500M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/20/2013, p3
The article reports that Select Medical, a specialized health care provider, is offering 500 million dollars in senior notes due 2021. Some of the bookrunners for the deal include JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch. The company plans to use the proceeds to pay its debt on...
- Price Talk Set on Evergreen $225M TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p30
The article reports that Goldman Sachs has set the price negotiation on the 225 million U.S. dollars term loan of Evergreen International Aviation which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of existing debt.
- Goldman Talks Price on Sapphire's $350M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p16
The article reports that investment banking firm Goldman Sachs has set price talk on the 350 million U.S. dollars term loan B of electric company Sapphire Power Finance expiring in 2020.
- Goldman, Wells Shop $100M TL for vAuto Acqusition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p20
The article reports on a 100 million U.S. dollar add-on term loan offered by Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo for the acquisition of vAuto by Autotrader.com.
- GS Sets Price Talk on Toys "R" Us' $985M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p19
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Goldman Sachs for the term loan B amounting to 985 million dollars issued by toys developer Toys "R" Us Property Co.
- Getty's $1.27B TL Slated for Refi and Dividend. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p15
This article reports on the move of a bank consortium to begin marketing a term loan for Getty Images in 2010. The consortium included J.P. Morgan, GE Capital, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs. The company intends to use the proceeds to refinance debt and finance a dividend...
- Banks Shop $790M TLB for Michael Foods, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p16
The article reports on the move by a bank consortium to market a 790 million U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB) to support the acquisition by private equity firm GS Capital Partners of egg products producer Michael Foods from Thomas H. Lee Partners . The consortium is composed of Bank of America...