Burlington Issues $450M in HY
- Clear Channel Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that in February 2011, Clear Channel Communications raised 1 billion dollars by selling an upsized junk bond offering in 9% senior notes which will mature in 2011, in order to mitigate existing debt it acquired in 2008 when it bought Bain Capital and Thomas H. Lee Partners,...
- Medtronic Unit Selling $315M HY for Bain LBO. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/16/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on a junk bond offer from Medtronic unit, Physio-Control, that will finance its sale to Bain Capital for 487 million U.S. dollars.
- Medtronic Unit Selling $315M HY for Bain LBO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/16/2012, p4
The article reports on the junk bond worth 315 million dollars being offered by Physio-Control, a Medtronic medical technology company, which will help finance its sale to Bain Capital.
- Burlington Coat Upsizes Dividend, HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p18
The article reports that Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has raised its junk bond offering and the dividend its is paying to Bain Capital.
- HCA Yields $2B Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p16
The article reports that a junk bond deal has been priced by HCA to assist in funding a 2-billion U.S. dollars dividend payment to its private equity owners. The proceeds will help finance the payment, along with related fees and expenses, to the company's private equity owners Kohlberg Kravis...
- Burlington Coat Upsizes Dividend, HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p14
This article reports on the move of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse to increase the dividend for its private equity owner Bain Capital in 2011.
- BMC Software Sells $1.625B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p34
The article reports on the sale of BMC Software's 1.625 billion U.S. dollar junk bonds in an upsized offering. The technology services provider sold the senior notes priced at par and within the expected range of 8-8.25% at 8.125% due 2021. It adds that the bonds were sold privately and have a...
- HCA Issues $1.525B in HY for Dividend #3. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p8
The article reports on a junk bonds worth 1.525 billion U.S. dollars issued by HCA to finance a dividend payment of 2 billion U.S. dollars to its private equity owners.
- Apple Leisure, Xerium Pull Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/6/2015, p6
The article reports that Mexico and Caribbean-focused travel and hospitality firm Apple Leisure Group in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania and manufacturer Xerium Technologies each withdrew loan proposals on October 5, 2015, citing market conditions. It notes that the withdrawal brings to 19 the...