Banks Launch Roadshow for Palace HY Deal
- Banks Shop $335M TL for Canadian Power Co. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p19
The article reports that Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley are looking for a 335 million U.S. dollars term loan for Greenfield South Power, a 293-megawatt natural-gas-fired plant being built in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Banks Revise MSCI, Reynolds Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p15
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has decided to make some changes to a 1.275 billion-U.S. dollar term loan for MSCI, while Credit Suisse has adjusted the original issue discount (OID) on a 750 million-U.S. dollar loan for Reynolds Group Holdings.
- Algos Access the Dark. Mehta, Nina // Traders Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 19 Issue 261, p78
The article focuses on the move by the firms Morgan Stanley Co. & Inc., Instinct and Credit Suisse in acquiring algorithm to provide customers satisfying services in trade sale in the U.S. Morgan Stanley offers its customers with Night Vision, an algorithm designed for direct market order....
- Credit Suisse counsel in Morgan Stanley move. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p7
The article reports that United States-based investment banking giant Morgan Stanley Co. Inc. has acquired Gary Lynch, legal chief of European rival Credit Suisse Group AG. Lynch was appointed as chief legal officer and a member of the bank's management committee with effect from October 2006....
- Untapped Potential. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/14/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 32, p2
The article discusses several features in the issue, including the stories that feature Credit Suisse's investment bank, the three heads of capital markets groups duly selected by Morgan Stanley, and how Tesla Motors steers through its financial developments. Further, it also presents the...
- CS Launching Roadshow for WCA HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p31
The article reveals the plan of Credit Suisse to launch a roadshow during the week of May 30, 2011 for a junk bond offering from WCA Waste.
- Talk on Rotech $290M HY Deal at 11%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p13
The article reports the 290 million dollar junk bond offer of Rotech Healthcare with lead bookrunner Credit Suisse together with Jefferies.
- LBI Media Making $240M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p31
The article discusses the 240 million dollar junk bonds being sold by LBI Media in the form of senior secured notes due 2019, with lead bookrunner Credit Suisse together with Macquarie and Wells Fargo.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p37
Lists the top performing brokerage and bank stocks as of September 17, 2003. Morgan Stanley; Merrill Lynch; Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.; Credit Suisse Group AG; Bank of America Corp.