Claire's Prices Upsized HY Deal
- Iridium faced with $90m coupon payment this week. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p1
Discloses that satellite company Iridium LLC owed bondholders $90 million in coupon payments by July 15, 1999, on four different high yield offerings with a face value of $1.45 billion.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;09/20/99, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p8
Reports on developments in high yield companies, as of September 20, 1999, including Adelphia Communications' plan to issue $400 million in stock to repay its debt.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/11/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 32, p9
A table is presented of the most recent completed high yield deals from July 28-August 6, 2014 with information on the issue date, issuer, principal amount, currency, coupon, maturity, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC's rating and bookrunners.
- Claire's Prices Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p22
This article reports on the move of Claire's Stores to increase the price of its high yield bond issued in January 2011.
- Telecom Junk Bonds Live Up To Their Name. Mulqueen, John T. // Inter@ctive Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on the high-yield debt or junk bonds of telecommunication carriers in the United States. Percentage of the publicly traded competitive local exchange carriers that are holding high-yield bonds; Percentage of the yields that investors are demanding to offset the risk they see in the...
- Issuers Price $1.9B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/10/2012, p29
The article reports on the success of four issuers to issue junk bonds worth 2 billion dollars. Senior secure notes worth 625 million dollars and due in 2019 were issued by Claire's Stores. A total of 500 million dollars of senior notes due in 2010 was issued by HudBay Minerals. HealthSouth...
- Freescale Plans $750M HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p6
This article focuses on the plan of Freescale Semiconductor to issue 750 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in a bid to pay down debt.
- Chrysler HY Price Talk Tops 8%, Pricing Today. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p9
The article reports that Chrysler Group is selling junk bonds worth 3.5 billion U.S. dollars in a two-part deal which includes senior secured notes due 2019 and 2021.
- Boyd Gaming Selling $300M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/4/2012, p12
The article reports on the decision of Boyd Gaming to offer 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in an effort to pay down existing debt in 2012.