Dave & Buster's Prices Discounted Notes
- Burlington Coat Upsizes Dividend, HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that in February 2011, the Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse increased its dividend payments to Bain Capital, its private equity owner, from 250 million dollars to 300 million dollars, and increased the value of its junk bond offering, from 400 million dollars to 450 million...
- Dave & Buster's Prices Discounted Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p17
This article reports on the issuance of add-on discounted senior notes by arcade-themed restaurant company Dave & Buster's to pay a dividend to its private equity owner.
- Dave & Buster's posts 6-mo. loss after goodwill charge slashes net. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p12
Reports the decline of profits by Dave & Buster's Inc. in Dallas, Texas. Estimation of the second-quarter revenue; Number of restaurants operated by the company; Reduction of marketing funds for media.
- Dave & Buster's to open in Chi. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p11
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based Dave & Buster's Inc.'s establishment of its entertainment centers in Chicago, Illinois.
- Dave & Buster's to open West Coast location in 1997. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p146
Reports on Dave & Buster's Inc.'s plan to make its West Coast debut in the Ontario Mills mall in Ontario, California.
- Dave & Buster's accelerates expansion rate. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p2
Reports on Dave & Buster's expansion plans. Number of units to be opened in 1998 and 1999; Scheduled opening of the company's first international unit.
- Dave & Buster's celebrates 15th year, plans expansion. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p3
Reports that as Dave & Buster's Incorporated celebrates its 15th anniversary it plans to continue slowly expanding its emporium abroad as well as domestically. Factors that sets Dave & Buster's apart from other eatertainment concepts; Annual sales of the company; Year when the company went public.
- Dave & Buster's Increases Lending Facility to $100M. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p12
Reports that Dave & Buster's Inc. has increased the revolving credit arrangements for its restaurant business to $100 million.
- Fun and games. Lavecchia, Gina // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep98, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p60
Features Dave & Buster's (D&B) Inc.'s amusement business in the United States. Integration of casual dining in D&B units; Potentials of the D&B concept; Unit revenues; Sources of revenues; Amusement and game offerings. INSET: Will Dave & Buster's fly?.