Focus Brands Seeks $275M Loan Repricing
- Focus Brands Seeks $275M Loan Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p15
This article reports on the intention of Focus Brands to reprice a term loan in 2011.
- FOCUS Brands Offers $351M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p36
The article reports on the first lien term loan proposed by Atlanta, Georgia-based ice cream store operator Focus Brands, worth 351 million U.S. dollars and due in February 2018.
- CS Talks Price on $275M Focus Brands TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p23
This article reports on the move of Credit Suisse to establish price talk on a term loan for Focus Brands in 2010.
- New Schlotzsky's parent eyes growth, considers brand tweaks. Romeo, Peter // Nation's Restaurant News;1/1/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p6
The article reports the growth plans of the Focus Brands Inc. the owner Schlotzsky's sandwich chain. This company plans to add the fast-casual business to the present group of treat brands including Cinnabon and Carvel chains. According to Steve Romaniello the chief executive of Focus, the...
- UP, UP AND AWAY. Walkup, Carolyn // Restaurant Business;Sep2009, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p15
The article reports that Cinnabon Inc. is leading the growing airport ventures of Focus Brands Inc. Focus has licensing agreements with most of the major airport foodservice concessionaires. Steve Corp, Vice President (VP) of franchise sales and development for Focus Brands, says Cinnabon...
- Carvel parent Focus Brands plots synergies after Cinnabon buyout. Spielberg, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;9/20/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the expansion of the ice cream business of Focus Brands Inc., following its purchase of the Cinnabon chain from AFC Enterprises Inc. in the United States. Completion of the buyout of Cinnabon; Revenues of the existing units; Advantage of the licensing program to the company.
- Repricing Conga Line Gets Longer. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;2/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the move of issuers to reprice loans worth 5.5 billion dollars at a cheaper rate. It mentions that Visant Holding Corp. is seeking to reprice 1.25 billion dollars of term loan. It states that Focus Brands Inc. is looking to reprice its 275 million dollars loan term, which...
- Loan Issuers Flex Their Muscles, Again. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p11
The article focuses on loan issuers being in the driver's seat with demand outpacing supply due to more confident investors and strong market technicals. Thomas Reuters indicated that price flexes are decreasing with interest rate spreads on 10.2-billion-dollar worth of deals tightening since...
- Cinnabon bolsters mgmt. team, adds specialists to mix. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p22
Reports on the company reorganization at Cinnabon World Famous Cinnamon Rolls. Company's addition of specialists in construction, expansion and marketing; Company sales performance for 1994.