Banks Backing $3.2B EMSC Buyout
- Harsco and Brand Energy to merge. // International Construction;Oct2013, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Inc. (CD&R) has planned to merge its biggest scaffolding and formwork businesses following its acquisition of Harsco Infrastructure from Harsco Corp. and Brand Energy from First Reserve Corp.
- Brake Bros ready for takeover. // Food Manufacture;Jul2002, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p5
Reports the acceptance of the food service firm Brake Bros. PLC of a takeover bid from a private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) in Great Britain. Plan of CD&R to expand in Europe; Retirement of Frank Brake, chairman of Brake Bros.
- CD&R Acquires 42.5% Stake in Univar. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p24
The article reports on the acquisition of a 42.5% stake of chemical distribution business Univar by Clayton, Dublier & Rice from CVC Capital Partners.
- Brakes favours takeover offer. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/27/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4228, p4
Announces that Brake Bros. has opted for the takeover offer from Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Incorporated. Terms of the takeover deal; Comments from a Brake Bros. spokesman.
- CD&R Targets Used Cars. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/28/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p14
The article reports on a deal entered by Clayton Dubilier & Rice to acquire BCA, a European vehicle auctions and remarketing company. The deal indicates an exit for Montagu Private Equity which paid a total of 450 million British pounds for the company. The deal came after Clayton Dubilier's...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/29/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 146, p5
The article reports on an agreement of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and GS Capital Partners to acquire HGI Holdings from The Jordan Co. and members of the Harrington family.
- Deal Flow. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sept2014, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p54
A chart is presented which lists the major merger and acquisition deals completed in July 2014 made by the private equity investment firm Clayton Dubilier & Rice LLC, the manufacturer of memorialization products Matthews International Corp., and the provider of payment processing services Wex Inc.
- Fairchild Resurrects Dornier Name. Rimmer, David // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jul2000, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on the change in the name of Fairchild Aerospace following the company's acquisition by New York-based Clayton Dubilier and Rice. Acknowledgement of the participation of German banks and institutional investors in the transaction; Infusion of capital for debt financing.
- CD&R Stays the Course. Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/17/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 27, p1
An interview with Kevin Conway, the managing partner at Clayton Dubilier & Rice Inc. in the U.S., is presented. When asked on the strategy of his company, Conway stated that they generate returns through improvement of companies they acquired and that they prefer acquiring industry leaders which...
- Clayton Dubilier's Water Works. Friedlander, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p26
Reports on the acquisition of water treatment producer Culligan International Co. by private equity firm, Clayton, Dubillier & Rice Inc. in the U.S. Amount involved in the transaction; Breakdown of the financing used by Clayton in acquiring Culligan International Co.; Challenges faced by the...