Country Garden Prices Upsized $900M HY Deal
- Banks to Launch Roadshow for Country Garden. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p35
The article focuses on roadshow launched by Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan for a high yield issue worth 1 billion U.S. dollars for Country Garden Holding Co.
- Country Garden Prices Upsized $900M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p11
This article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by Country Garden Holdings in January 2011.
- Huntsman HY Offering Hits Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the issuance of 250-million-U.S.-dollars in senior subordinated notes due in 2020 through lead underwriter Goldman Sachs by Woodlands, Texas-based chemical provider Huntsman which will be used by the latter to redeem outstanding senior subordinated notes.
- AES Corp. Returns with Junk Bond Deal. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p8
The article reports on the 575 million U.S. dollar 10-year senior note offering of sustainable energy provider AES Corp. to be underwritten solely by Goldman Sachs in April 2015.
- Price Talk on Clear Channel Deal at 9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p29
The article reports that as of February 2011, Clear Channel Communications is offering junk bonds worth 750 million dollars of senior notes due in 2021, with an alleged yield of as much as 9%, according to unnamed sources, and states that this deal is being underwritten by several banks...
- J. Crew HY Deal to Hit the Road Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
This article announces the plan of Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to launch a roadshow for a high yield bond offering for J. Crew.
- Ally Financial Makes $1B HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p41
The article reports on the plans of Ally Financial to sell as much as one billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds due 2010 with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and RBS as the underwriters.
- NII Prices Upsized $750M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p30
The article reports on 750 million U.S. dollars in upsized junk bond deal issued by NII Holdings in March 2011 involving several bookrunners such as Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse.
- Betting Against the Euro. Moore, Michael Scott // Miller-McCune;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p15
The article focuses on the downturn of the Greek economy in 2010 and the destruction of its credit in the international market resulting in a junk status in April. It mentions that number of investment banks bets on the Greece's failure in meeting its financial obligation making it harder for...