JPMorgan Shops Two $400M Term Loans
- JPMorgan Shops Two $400M Term Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p7
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to syndicate term loans for JMC Steel Group and HCR ManorCare in 2011.
- JPMorgan Revises JMC's $400M Cov-Lite TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p22
The article reports on a revision made by JPMorgan to a covenant-lite term loan for JMC Steel Group.
- Petco Eyes $1.225B TL Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p27
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse are looking for lenders to help Petco refinance its 1.225 billion dollar cov-lite term loan, and states that the banks provided 250 million dollars of their own money for a five-year...
- List: Top 50 Area 7A SBA Lenders through March 31, 2012. // Fort Worth Business Press;9/3/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p12
A list of the top 50 area 7A Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders in Forth Worth, Texas through March 31, 2012 is presented which includes JP Morgan Chase Bank National Association, Compass Bank and Wells Fargo Bank National Association.
- Chase Subprime Exec: We'd Swap States for Feds. Garver, Rob // American Banker;8/24/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 164, p1
Reports on the plan of Luke Hayden, an executive vice president at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., to arrange a trade between subprime lenders and the federal government of the United States. Origination of subprime mortgages; Cost of complying with ordinances.
- CRAIN'S LIST: LEADING SMALL-BUSINESS LENDERS. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/16/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p14
The article lists the leading small business lenders including Superior Financial Group LLC, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Fifth Third Bancorp.
- Are Lenders Paying Delinquent Borrowers to Leave? // National Mortgage News;2/20/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 21, p11
The article presents the views of people on the lenders paying delinquent borrowers, so that they leave. It states that it is being said that J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. is giving 35,000 dollars and more to homeowners to move out of their houses, rather than foreclosing them. It mentions that it is...
- Top Lenders. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/1/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 37, p30
The article presents ranking of various top lenders of the U.S. The information is given in tabular form. Some of the lenders are, J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, Fleet National Bank, Capital One Federal Savings Bank, Citibank, Broadway National Bank, Commerce Bank, and others.
- Of Bankstas, Mittsters & Our Dear Comrades In China: Report From 20 Paws Ranch. MULLEN, SHAUN // Moderate Voice;7/16/2012, p9
The article reports that Wells Fargo & Co. discriminated black and Hispanic borrowers during the housing boom. It says that the company did not agreed to 175 million dollars for the settlement on higher fees and rates charges to more than 30,000 minority borrowers. It mentions that J.P. Morgan...