Clear Channel Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal
- Clear Channel Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p5
This article reports on the launch of a junk bond offering by Clear Channel Communications in January 2011.
- Price Talk on Clear Channel Deal at 9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p29
This article reports on the negotiation for the price of a junk bond deal issued by Clear Channel Communications in January 2011.
- Price Talk on Clear Channel Deal at 9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p29
The article reports that as of February 2011, Clear Channel Communications is offering junk bonds worth 750 million dollars of senior notes due in 2021, with an alleged yield of as much as 9%, according to unnamed sources, and states that this deal is being underwritten by several banks...
- Clear Channel, Virgin Add $1.65B to Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p9
The article focuses on the 1.65 billion dollars junk bond offering of Clear Channel and Virginia Media in March 2012.
- AUCTION ACTION. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;11/17/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the buyout of Clear Channel Communications Inc. by Thomas H. Lee Co. and Bain Capital Inc. in New York City. It provides details on the terms of the acquisition agreement as well as the factors motivating Clear Channel's management on the move. In addition, the article...
- Judge to banks: Butt out on buyout. Hayes, Dade // Daily Variety;3/28/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 58, p1
The article reports that the issue involving Clear Channel Communications Inc. in the U.S. took a turn when a judge ordered a group of major investment banks to fund the $20 billion buyout. Private equity firms Thomas Lee and Bain Capital Inc. have been working on a deal to take the radio and...
- Mega-buyout sends US firms radio gaga. Binham, Caroline // Lawyer;11/27/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Clear Channel Communications Inc., the largest mass media operator, by Thomas H. Lee Partners and Bain Capital Inc. in the U.S. The mega buyout is worth $26.7 billion that created the roles for seven top business firms. Wall Street stalwarts represented...
- Burlington Issues $450M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p24
The article reports that in February 2011, the Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse issued junk bonds worth 450 million dollars in order to increase the dividends it pays to Bain Capital, its private equity owner, from 250 million dollars to 300 million dollars.
- No More Dead Air With Clear Channel, Providence. K., R. // High Yield Report;3/24/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the update of Clear Channel Communications $ 1.1 billion deal with Providence Equity Partners in the U.S. After some haggling, Clear Channel has made way to continue the selloff of their Television stations that enables Wachovia Bank to market a debt package to...