Dave & Buster's Plans HY Add-On for Dividend
- Banks Road Show Dave & Buster's Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p15
The article reports on the senior secured credit facility worth 200 million U.S. dollars that is being offered by Dave & Buster's to raise money for its buyout by Oak Hill Capital Partners.
- Oak Hill to buy Dave & Buster's. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p13
The article reports on the decision of Oak Hill Capital Partners to purchase Dave & Buster's, the Texas-based chain of restaurant/entertainment venues, for 570 million dollars.
- Dave & Buster's Plans HY Add-On for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p4
This article reports on the reopening of a junk bond deal by Dave & Buster's in order to pay a dividend to its private equity owner.
- Group starts fund to share in syndicated bank loans. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;8/29/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 166, p1
Reports on the teamup between Oak Hill Partners and Keystone Inc. to form a $1.75 billion fund to invest in bank loans, high-yield bonds, and distressed securities. Attractive risk-reward characteristics of the aforementioned investment instruments; Chase Manhattan Corp.'s arrangement of a...
- Hefty hunk of junk. // Business Press;9/06/96, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the alignment of investment firms Keystone Inc. and Oak Hill Partners with Fort Worth mogul Robert M. Bass in a $1.75 billion alliance to purchase junk bonds and other high-risk securities.
- Oak Hill Capital, MeriStar ink deal. // Hotel & Motel Management;04/19/99, Vol. 214 Issue 7, p1
Reports that Oak Hill Capital Partners, a newly formed private-equity partnership, is investing $400 million with MeriStar Hospitality Corp.
- Hillman Buyout Debt Includes $150M HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on the senior notes, senior unsecured credit facility and term loan that will finance the buyout of Hillman by Oak Hill Capital Partners.
- Berlin Proposes $840M Loans Offering. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/15/2014, p37
The article reports on a loans proposal launched by Berlin Packaging, a Chicago, Illinois-based packaging firm that caters to the food and beverage industry, in an effort to finance its buyout by private equity firm Oak Hill Capital Partners as of September 2014.
- Duane Reade LBO Continues To Irk the Street. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/21/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p1
Presents an update on the leveraged buyout offer of Oak Hill Capital Partners LP to acquire drugstore chain Duane Reade Inc. as of June 21, 2004. Value of the offer made by Oak Hill; Reason cited by Duane Reade for extending the termination date; Decline in the stock price of Duane Reade.