Irish crisis good news for business travel
- Reporting In. Waugh, Alex // British Baker;11/25/2016, p10
The article discusses the importance for the terms of Great Britain's exit from the European Union (EU) to allow the trade between Great Britain and Ireland to continue, with mills in Great Britain supplying the flour used in Ireland.
- Market fusion. Kettle, John; Keavney, Emma // Lawyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p35
The article reports on the signing of the Single Electricity Market (SEM) trading agreement between the British and Irish governments to create a single cross-border wholesale energy market. The arrangement is part of the All Island Project, which represent the culmination of the joint...
- Emerging markets. // Credit Management;Apr2011, p34
The article offers updates on the foreign relations of Great Britain including its relations with China, India and Brazil, the Free Trade Agreement between Europe and India, and investments of Great Britain in South Korea.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jul2008, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p110
A lists of articles that explore international trade in Great Britain is presented.
- Susceptible shield. Fisher, James // Accountancy;Nov2006, Vol. 138 Issue 1359, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about British reaction to Sarbanes-Oxley on page 8 of the October 2006 issue of "Accountancy."
- Prisoner of the Past. Skeate, Christopher // History Today;Mar2012, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p64
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is Britain more European than it thinks?" by James Ellison in the February 2012 issue, dealing with Great Britain's economic ties to the European Union.
- best of the blogs. // Management Today;Apr2013, Issue 4, p57
The article presents comments from the peroidical's website blogs located at www.managementtoday.co.uk/go/blogs on topics including trade between India and Great Britain, supermarket-supplier relations, and investment in technology start-up firms in Great Britain.
- The European Union: should the UK stay or should it go? // Estates Gazette;1/26/2013, Issue 1304, p51
The article offers conflicting views on whether Great Britain should stay as a member of the European Union (EU). One argument points out that the economic benefits of joining the EU has become debatable after the long sovereign debt crisis and views the eurozone crisis as similar to the...
- Urdu speaker Barton. // Eastern Eye;1/17/2014, Issue 1234, p9
The article reports on the statement of Philip Barton, the new Great Britain Commissioner to Pakistan, on his family and the Pakistan-Great Britain bilateral trade during the press briefing held at the Foreign Office in Urdu.