Confessions of an HR consultant
- In the wind ... Bishop, John // Diapason;Nov2009, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p12
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience having a trip in Antananarivo, Madagascar and teaching students about organbuilding.
- Remembering AndrÃ© Marchal Thirty Years Later. Crozier, Philip // Diapason;Nov2010, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p22
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being under the tutelage of AndrÃ© Marchal, considered as one of the greatest organists of all time.
- Getting the Most Out of College. Reed, Lindsey // Tennessee Musician;Spring2007, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p30
The article discusses the author's experiences as she approaches the end of her third year as an instrumental music education major. She claims that what keeps her going is her desire to accomplish her dream in life, which is teaching music to high school students. Through her reflections on...
- A Fun & Easy Approach to Playing and Teaching the French Horn. Watson, Joan // Canadian Winds / Vents Canadiens;Fall2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p21
The article offers step-by-step instructions for playing and teaching the French horn.
- Hornclass 2009. // Horn Call: Journal of the International Horn Society;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p30
The article discusses highlights of the 18th Interpretation Horn Course held in August 2009 in Prague, the Czech Republic.
- sharps and flats. // Making Music (1552-2946);Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p27
The article offers practice ideas for all musical instruments and playing levels.
- Ask the Teacher. Lea, Doug // Scholastic Parent & Child;Oct2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
The article presents an answer to a question on the suitable age for a child to start learning an instrument.
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS REGION IX--FAR WEST. Rowley, Scott // American Organist Magazine;Jun2010, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p39
The article presents the highlights of the events held by the Salt Lake City, Utah Chapter of the American Guild of Organists (AGO) including the annual Thanksgiving hymn festival at Wasatch Presbyterian Church in November 2009 and "Super Saturday" chapter and community organ and choral workshop...
- Gail Williams Master Class. Gongos, Christopher // Horn Call: Journal of the International Horn Society;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p31
The article discusses the highlights of the master class for horn, conducted by Gail Williams, horn professor from Northwestern University, held in October 2009 at the Glenn Gould School in Toronto, Ontario.