- employment law timetable. // Employers Law;Mar/Apr2010, p4
The article discusses enacted and soon-to-be enacted labor laws in Great Britain as of March 2010, including the statutory right to request for time off for study or training and replacement of the sick note with a fit note.
- CONSULTATION WATCH. // Employers Law;Mar/Apr2010, p5
This section presents news briefs related to public consultation on labor laws in Great Britain as of March 2010 which includes the government's consultation on travel and subsistence scheme arrangements for temporary workers and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills' consultation...
- Final amendments made to Agency Workers Regulations. // Employers Law;Sep2011, p5
The article reports that the British government has published the amendments to the Agency Workers Regulations 2010 for implementation on October 1, 2011.
- New job law unveiled. // Recruiter;2/9/2011, p11
The article reports on the implementation of the new labor law in Great Britain, which is the Employer's Charter, to give employers more confidence to hire staff.
- Pointless piece of protection. MARTIN, STEFAN // Recruiter;Nov2012, p18
The article discusses the efficacy of the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) in Great Britain.
- legal calendar. // Employers Law;Dec2013/Jan2014, p27
A calendar of events concerning British labor law for December 2013-October 2014 is presented, including effectivity of Police Act 1997 Regulations 2013, changes to Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 and regulation freeze for businesses with less than 50 workers.
- Equality Act -policies should be checked. // Credit Management;Nov2010, p43
The article reports on the effectivity of the Equality Act 2010 which consolidates previous legislation in Great Britain.
- legal directory. // Employers Law;Jun2010, p22
A directory of legal specialists on employment law in Great Britain is provided.
- WORKPLACE RIGHTS ON THE BLUE HORIZON. // Management Today;Mar2010, p19
The article explores the implications of a Conservative election victory for employment law in Great Britain.