- BP fails to buy out TNK-BP joint venture. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2011, Issue 839, p6
The article reports that British petroleum company BP has decided to extend the deadline to close its proposed deal with Russian oil company Rosneft after AAR, its partner in the Russian joint venture TNK-BP, blocked the deal saying BP should conduct all its exploration activities in Russia...
- Oil majors BP, Rosneft team up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/22/2015, pA02
The article reports that British petroleum firm BP PLC and Russian government-owned oil firm OAO NK Rosneft have established a joint venture in East Siberia wherein they will explore several areas in the Siberian and Yenisei-Khatanga basins.
- Russia's Rosneft signs further oil products supply deal with BP. // Energy Today (Hungary);6/30/2014, p1
The article reports on the second major agreement signed by Russian state-owned oil company Rosneft with British oil company BP Plc that will involve supplying BP with 12 million tons of refined oil products with a pre-payment of 1.5 billion dollars from leading global financial institutions.
- BP Forms JV With Rosneft, Strengthens Russia Ties. GILLIAN RICH // Investors Business Daily;6/19/2015, p00
The article reports that British oil and gas company BP PLC has partnered with Russian oil company OAO NK Rosneft to decrease oil prices on Russia's production and strengthen ties with the country.
- Russia's Drive to Form Global Energy Partnerships Hits a Bumpy Road. Blagov, Sergei // Eurasia Daily Monitor;5/27/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 103, p5
The article reports on the failure of Russia's largest oil firm OAO NK Rosneft to pursue international partnership with BP PLC. According to Rosneft, its effort to finalize the proposed share swap agreement with BP PLC failed because the demands of the Alfa-Access-Renova (AAR) consortium are...
- RUSSIA WOULD WELCOME BP'S PARTICIPATION IN FURTHER PRIVATIZATION OF ROSNEFT IF IT WISHES - SHUVALOV. Interfax // Russia & CIS Energy Newswire;11/12/2013, p1
The article reports on the move of Russia to welcome the participation of BP PLC in the further privitization of Russian integrated oil company, Rosneft.
- Rosneft said it would sell about US$ 6 billion worth of refined products to BP. // World Energy News;11/19/2013, p25
The article reports that Rosneft, a top Russian oil company, is planning to sell refined products to British Petroleum (BP) PLC which amount to $6 billion.
- Reports: BP, Rosneft plan for collapse of Arctic oil venture. Geman, Ben // Hill;4/14/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p14
The article reports on the collapse of the planned oil exploration venture between the oil companies BP PLC and OAO NK Rosneft in the Arctic Region.
- BP doesn't plan to increase presence in Rosneft board of directors for now - Dudley. Interfax // Russia & CIS Energy Newswire;11/11/2013, p1
ABU DHABI. Nov 11 (Interfax) - BP is not planning to increase its presence in Rosneft (MOEX: ROSN)'s board of directors for now, said BP Director Bob Dudley.