Army INSCOM Plans Biometrics Solicitation
- Army Issues Draft Identity Intelligence Biometrics RFP for Industry Review. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p25
The article reports on a draft Request for Proposals (RFP) issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) for identity intelligence operations such as staff oversight, biometrics and forensics analysis, watchlist management and operational support to the Department of Defense...
- Army INSCOM Plans RFP for Identity Intelligence Biometrics Acquisition. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/19/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p17
The article reports on a Request for Proposals (RFP) issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) under its Identity Intelligence (I2) Biometric Enabled Intelligence program to support the mission of attaining identity and denying anonymity to adversaries.
- Gait Recognition System: Bundle Rectangle Approach. Guillen, Edward; Padilla, Daniel; Hernandez, Adriana; Barner, Kenneth // World Academy of Science, Engineering & Technology;Oct2009, Issue 34, p696
Biometrics methods include recognition techniques such as fingerprint, iris, hand geometry, voice, face, ears and gait. The gait recognition approach has some advantages, for example it does not need the prior concern of the observed subject and it can record many biometric features in order to...
- IN THE NEWS. // Contract Management;Dec2009, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p110
The article announces that the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) has received awards for outstanding leadership in the development, implementation and improvements from the Department of Army in the U.S.
- Doctrine Corner. Girardeau, John H. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun2002, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p56
Provides information on the role of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command intelligence support. Means of exploiting the intelligence support capability; Content and format of the requests for information (RFI); Common problem with RFI.
- Reserve Component Contributory Support Integration: The INSCOM Way. Bolk, William A.; Spiczak, Annie H. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr-Jun99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p13
Describes the approach used by the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to ensure fully integrated intelligence force. Roles of Reserve military intelligence within INSCOM; Development of an Integrated Program for Reserve Component (RC) support; Implementation of an...
- Army INSCOM Seeks Identity Intelligence Biometrics Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p18
The article reveals the plan of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to issue a solicitation on behalf of its Biometrics Division for a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract.
- ManTech Wins $7.2 Billion In Contracts To Support Army Intelligence Support. // Defense Daily;4/29/2015, p5
The article reports on two contracts worth up to 7.2 billion dollars that the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Commands (INSCOM) awarded to ManTech International Corp. (MANT) to provide it with global intelligence support services (GISS).
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.