Army INSCOM Plans Biometrics Solicitation
- Army Issues Draft Identity Intelligence Biometrics RFP for Industry Review. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p25
The article reports on a draft Request for Proposals (RFP) issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) for identity intelligence operations such as staff oversight, biometrics and forensics analysis, watchlist management and operational support to the Department of Defense...
- Army INSCOM Plans RFP for Identity Intelligence Biometrics Acquisition. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/19/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p17
The article reports on a Request for Proposals (RFP) issued by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) under its Identity Intelligence (I2) Biometric Enabled Intelligence program to support the mission of attaining identity and denying anonymity to adversaries.
- Gait Recognition System: Bundle Rectangle Approach. Guillen, Edward; Padilla, Daniel; Hernandez, Adriana; Barner, Kenneth // World Academy of Science, Engineering & Technology;Oct2009, Issue 34, p696
Biometrics methods include recognition techniques such as fingerprint, iris, hand geometry, voice, face, ears and gait. The gait recognition approach has some advantages, for example it does not need the prior concern of the observed subject and it can record many biometric features in order to...
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.
- New Jersey to Issue RFPs for Banks In All Negotiated Deals From Now On. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p7
The article reports on the plans of New Jersey to issue requests for proposals for banking services in all negotiated deals.
- VIRGINIA: VPA Offers RFP for Dealers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that a request for proposals (RFP) for firms interested in insurance deals has been released by the Virginia Port Authority (VPA) in Virginia.
- Four steps to writing a succesful RFP. Shah, Nirav // American City & County;Jul98, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on a request for proposals (RFP) document, while highlighting four steps to creating a successful generalized information system (GIS). Identification of the four key elements; Information on the four key steps.
- Are RFPs only requests for punishment, or can they actually help you? Lewis, Bob // InfoWorld;1/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p62
Discusses the issue of requests for proposals (RFPs) and its use in evaluating vendors and products. Three situations generally faced in the evaluation process; Conditions that dictate the writing of RFPs; Sources of help in writing RFPs.
- Watertown Searches For Bond Manager. Shatz, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;03/20/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the requests for proposal to be issued by Watertown Contributory Retirement System for a manager to handle a domestic fixed-income portfolio.