Idaho National Lab Offers License for Explosives Detection System
- Necessary defense or technological toy? Cline, S. // Sierra;Mar/Apr89, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p95
Discusses the efforts of local activists to stop a proposed Special Isotope Separation (SIS) project at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory. The $1-billion SIS project would use laser technology to purify the deadly substance plutonium. Plans; Opposition groups and efforts.
- Idaho Laboratory Picks Five to Diversify Fund. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;10/25/99, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the money managers hired by Idaho National Engineering Laboratory to handle its pension plans in 1999.
- Idaho dangles a pot of gold. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/27/93, Vol. 231 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the three teams pursuing the consolidated management and operations and environmental management contract that will be awarded by the United States Department of Energy's Idaho National Engineering Laboratory. Team led by Lockheed Corp., Woodland Hills, California; Idaho Applied...
- Opposition to Commission. // Nuclear Waste News;2/14/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information regarding opposition raised by Idaho-based grassroots group Snake River Alliance to the report issued by Idaho's gubernatorial commission on the issue of nuclear waste and Idaho National Laboratory.
- Environmental Management Site- Specific Advisory Board, Idaho National Laboratory. Butler, LaTanya R. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/28/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 209, p66917
The article offers information on an open meeting of the Environmental Management Site-Specific Advisory Board (EM SSAB) of the Idaho National Laboratory to be held in Idaho Falls, Idaho in November 2011.
- US Team Visits to Explore N-sector Avenues. // India -- West;2/11/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 12, pA32
The article reports on a 210-day visit of Idaho National Laboratory in India to search for cooperation schemes, for the improvement of the nuclear industry, in the country.
- Erratum: Translation of field tracer-test results into bounding predictions of matrix diffusion in the shallow subsurface at Idaho National Laboratory, USA. Reimus, Paul; Duke, Catherine; Roback, Robert // Hydrogeology Journal;May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p615
A correction to the article "Translation of field tracer-test results into bounding predictions of matrix diffusion in the shallow subsurface at Idaho National Laboratory" that was published in the 2011 issue is presented.
- Researchers adhere to natural superglue project. // R&D Magazine;Apr95, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the research into natural bioadhesives, conducted by scientists at the US Department of Energy's Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, focusing on key proteins which mollusks create.
- Plume dispersion simulation in low-wind conditions using coupled plume segment and Gaussian puff... Sharan, Maithili; Yadav, Anil Kumar // Journal of Applied Meteorology;Oct96, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p1625
Presents results of short-range dispersion experiments conducted at Idaho National Engineering Laboratory in light-wind stable conditions. Use of mathematical model combining plume segment and Gaussian puff approaches; Evaluation of results using statistical measures.