Magal Nabs Order for Port Security Solution in West African
- Magal acquires Perimeter. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p32
Gives information on the acquisition of Perimeter Products Incorporated, of Mountain View, California, by Magal Security Systems Limited. What the merger provides; Information on how Perimeter will operate; Information on Magal; Reference to DTS a video motion detection system and AISYS, a...
- Magal Nabs $40M in Security Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p13
The article reports that Magal Security Systems (MAGS) acquired two orders worth a combined 40.1 million U.S. dollars to provide security systems in West Africa and Eastern Europe including a fully integrated system on multiple sites for the African Cup of Nations Football Championship in 2012.
- Magal Security Systems, Ltd. [MAGS]:. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/24/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p17
The article reports that Magal Security Systems, Ltd. has received an order for perimeter intrusion detection systems, worth 1.7 million U.S. dollars, for two airports in Latin America.
- Don't fence Israeli stocks in. Bainerman, Joel // Equities;Jun95, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p29
Features Israeli companies listed in the American stock markets. Products of Magal Security Systems which counter terrorism; Marketing partners for the computer software developed by Edusoft; Treatment for multiple sclerosis discovered by Teva Pharmaceutical.
- Magal Security Systems [MAGS]: Magal gets $21M Contract to Secure Port of Mombasa. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/5/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the contract awarded to Israel's Magal Security Systems by the Port Authority Kenya to provide electronic security solution for the Port of Mombasa.
- PLANE SECURITY. // Machine Design;1/10/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p142
Provides information on Jet Lock, an aircraft wheel lock developed by Magal Security Systems Ltd. that thwart the use of aircraft in mass-destruction terrorist attacks. Capabilities of the wheel lock.
- Magal lands prison contract. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the contract of Magal Security Systems to install a perimeter security system for the Israeli Prisons Authority. Remarks from Even-Ezra, chairman of Magal Security, on the Israeli Prisons Authority; Components of the system.
- Magal wins contract to secure 200+ KM Of pipeline with long range fiber optic sensor. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;8/21/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p10
The article reports that security company Magal Security Systems Ltd. has won a contract to secure buried pipeline with the company's fiber optic sensor system.
- Israeli Security Barrier Provides High-Tech Niche. Sandler, Neil // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/31/2004, Vol. 252 Issue 22, FEATURE PERIMETER SECURITY p13
The construction of Israel's security barrier has been highly controversial for nearly two years but the project has been a boon for the companies involved in supplying the sophisticated technology. Two Israeli firms that focus on perimeter security are supplying most of the high-technology...