Bruker Introduces New Toxin Identification System
- Bruker Detection: InnovaciÃ³n e integridad. // Tecnologia Militar;2011, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p88
No abstract available.
- Bruker Corp. [BRKR]: Bruker Acquires Radiation Detection Instruments Business. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/19/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of PROTECT-US Inc., a developer of radiation detection instruments, by Bruker Detection Corp.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/7/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the radiation detection instruments business of PROTECT-US by Bruker Detection.
- A simple tool that will set you apart from the competition. Sims, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/3/97, Vol. 200 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on carbon monoxide detectors. Positive impression created by the detectors to homeowners; Features and capabilities; Shelf life; Packaging.
- Chemical sensors: Fire, smoke, gas alarm for the home. Skardon, John // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb97, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p26
Deals with the chemical sensor market. Four major areas of market forces; Chemical sensors as divided into two major media; Applications for these sensors; Key attributes that will drive sensor demand; Implication of the growth in sensor demand. INSET: Innovations..
- HazCat chemical identification kit. // Journal of Environmental Health;Dec1996, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p32
Presents the Sensidyne/Haztech HazCat Kit, a unique and time-saving emergency response tool designed for on-site identification and classification of virtually any unknown spilled or abandoned substance-liquid or solid.
- A transverse shear model of a piezoelectric chemical sensor. Hayward, G.L.; Thompson, M. // Journal of Applied Physics;2/15/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p2194
Focuses on a model of transverse shear-mode piezoelectric quartz-crystal chemical sensor. Indepth look at the model development; Details on the model validation; Information on the viscoelasticity and interfacial slip.
- Chemical agent monitor... // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun98, Issue 547, p40
Provides information on the chemical agent monitor (CAM) for detecting chemical dangers. Information on the CAM; Advantages of the CAM.
- Chemical sensor enables real-time pH distribution measurement. Ajluni, Cheryl // Electronic Design;01/12/98, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p36
Looks at the importance of chemical sensors, while focusing on research at Hammamatsu, Kyoto, Japan on charge-coupled device-based pH imaging sensor with output response. Information on the research; Comparison of the device with other proposed pH imaging sensors; Contact for further information.