THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p2
The article presents a summary of Thailand's political, economic and business risk assessment. The country's political risk has risen to 69.6 following the parliamentary election in December 2007. Moreover, the export sector reported an alarming decline in its export growth, which is viewed by...
- Thailand. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2009, preceding pU-1
This article presents a country risk profile of Thailand. There is a 55% chance that the present regimes will be an unstable coalition within the next five years. Within the same next five-year period there is moderate risk for international businesses in Thailand. Between 2009 and 2013 the real...
- Thailand. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2011, preceding pPRI-1
A political risk report for Thailand as of December 2010 is presented. The country's overall standing in the Global Political Risk Services (PRS) Risk Index is provided. Highlights of the forecast for Thailand include a moderate risk of turmoil in international business, 4.3% real gross domestic...
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p2
The article summarizes the political and economic risks of Thailand in 2008. Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej has visited the insurgency-ridden far South, along with the top military officials and police. Finance Minister Surapong Suebwonglee has showed interest about stagflation, but equally...
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p5
The article presents political and economic-related developments in Thailand.
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p7
The article reports on the impact of the political unrest on the economy of Thailand in 2010.
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p5
The article offers information related to the economic forecasts and condition of Thailand which includes estimates on growth risks, balance of payments, and the position by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on the constitutional amendment.
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p2
The article offers several topics in Thailand including the decision of the Election Commission that the Democrat Party of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva should be terminated for breaching laws on political donations, the move of the government to limit excise duties on flexible fuel vehicles...
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the political, economic and business environment risk in Thailand including the formation of a legal team to represent the country to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to clarify territorial boundary issues between Thailand and Cambodia, the proposal of Thailand's...