Foreign Partnerships To Boost Thai Banks
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p53
The article presents Business Monitor International Ltd's (BMI) global economic outlook including the forecast on global growth for 2011, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth in the eurozone, and forecasts concerning developed states.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2011 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p47
The article presents the outlook of research firm Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) on global economic conditions for 2010 and beyond.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p49
The article presents the global economic outlook of the Business Monitor International (BMI) from 2011 to 2013.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Russia Business Forecast Report;2010 Q4, p61
The article forecasts the global economy as of the fourth quarter of 2010 by the Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd.
- A Sturdy Credit Outlook. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p6
The article discusses the economic outlook of Business Monitor International (BMI) for Trinidad & Tobago by the end of 2008. BMI notes that despite the weak U.S. economy, the country remains in the upper part of the Sovereign Risk Ratings, maintaining its creditworthiness. It identifies the...
- RISK SUMMARY: PUERTO RICO. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p7
The article offers projections of Business Monitor International (BMI) for Puerto Rico in terms of their political risk, economic risk and business environment as of August 2008. BMI notes that the gubernatorial elections have affected the uncertainty in the direction of the upcoming policies,...
- Global Assumptions. // Japan Metals Report;Q1 2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p50
The article presents assumptions on the global market trends for steel and metal trade from 2007 to 2013 by Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI). It highlights BMI's important downward revisions for global economic growth. BMI has also presented forecasts on various country's economic...
- Global. // Iraq Business Forecast Report;Jan2009, p53
The article offers information on the global economic forecast of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) in 2008-2012. The economy of China would grow by 9.7% in 2009 while the U.S. economic recovery in 2010 would be modest at 2.4% rate as credit market levels out. Moreover, BMI projected...
- Growth To Fall To 3.6%. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Jan2009, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the growth forecast for Russia from 2008 to 2009 by the Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI). BMI has divided their growth forecasts to report the quickly slowing global economy, decreasing oil prices and tightening credit conditions in the domestic banking sector. The...