- ENVIRONMENTAL OVERVIEW. // Czech Republic Country Review;2007, p113
The article presents information on the environmental conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Environmental Issues. // Czech Republic Country Review;2009, p112
The article presents an overview of the environmental issues in the Czech Republic as of 2009.
- Chapter V: Environmental Trends. // Czech Republic Country Review;2000, p69
Provides an overview of environmental trends in the Czech Republic as of July 2000. Environmental problems; Waste management and sanitation; Water-supply; Natural hazards; Pollution trends.
- Environmental Issues. // Czech Republic Country Review;2001/2002, p70
Provides an overview on environmental developments in Czech Republic. Impact of the country's rapid growth and industrialization on the country's environment and natural resources; Key environmental issues in the country; Environmental jurisdiction and regulation; International environmental...
- Pollution Trends. // Czech Republic Country Review;2001/2002, p71
Presents statistical description of the greenhouse gas emissions in Czech Republic from 1994 to 1998. Coal; Natural gas; Petroleum.
- Environmental Issues. // Czech Republic Country Review;2011, p188
The article presents information on the environmental condition in Czech Republic which highlights on the leading issues in the country which have relatively affected its economy including the air and water pollution in Bohemia, Moravia and Ostrava, the impact of acid rain on the forests, and...
- ENVIRONMENTAL LANDSCAPE. // Czech Republic Country Profile;2011, p74
The article focuses on the environmental structure and condition in Czech Republic. It offers information on the legal instruments used by the nation as part of its environmental policies. It explores aspects of the State Environmental Policy, which was approved by the government in January...
- ENVIRONMENT. // EEBR Czech Republic: Energy & Environment Business Report;2004, p42
Presents information on environmental projects and laws in the Czech Republic. Discussion of the Kyoto Protocol; Directives of the European Union being followed by the country; Information on the environmental conditions in the country.
- National Centre for Environmental Education in the Czech Republic. // Connect: UNESCO International Science, Technology & Environmenta;Jun93, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p6
Talks about the Czech National Center for Environmental Education (NCEE), a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose ultimate goal is to create the essential conditions for positive change in the environmental field. NCEE as part of the Foundation for Environmental Education EVA; Aim of...