Continuing Education Exam
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p147
Presents an examination for financial planners who are interested in gaining additional hours of continuing education credit.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p85
The article presents an exam for financial planners related to articles in this issue; financial planners can receive one hour of continuing education credits by taking the exam.
- CE QUIZ May 2002. // Financial Planning;May2002, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p140
Presents a set of questions to earn an hour of continuing education credit with the Certified Financial Planners Board of Standards.
- The Continuing Appeal of CE. Minkoff, Jerry // Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p111
Focuses on managing continuing education for financial planners. Topics related to financial planning; Credits in continuing education required for the holders of Certified Financial Planner; Options open for planners who prefer to take courses online.
- Maximize gain, minimize pain from your CE requirements. // Retirement Advisor;Jul2014, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p16
The article offers some keys to make continuing education (CE) requirements more palatable, including not selecting CE courses based on cost, not waiting for the last minute to complete the courses and not assuming the CE provider filed the necessary paperwork.
- Keep up to keep ahead. Ioannides, Kathryn King // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p87
Emphasizes the importance and benefits of continuing education (CE) for financial planners in the United States. Factors to consider in selecting continuing education opportunities; Need for continuing education providers to offer quality and current programs.
- CE Quiz. // Financial Planning;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p104
Presents a continuing education activity for financial planners.
- It never ends. Ruhlin, Peggy M. // Financial Planning;Jul97, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p140
Discusses conferences as an element of continuing education for financial planners. Importance of continuing education to the financial planning profession; Benefits to planners of attending conferences. INSET: Continuing education questions (7-97)..
- MY WORD. Ballou, Lynn // Financial Planning;Feb2015, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p72
A quiz related to continuing education for financial advisors in the U.S. is presented.