- Use Your Influence. Johnson, Thomas W. // Financial Planning;Nov2000, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p14
Announces the poll by `Financial Planning' regarding the most influential person in the financial planning community. Background of the poll; How to participate in the poll.
- Sign of a Maturing Profession. Tuttle, Marv // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
Cites the `Journal of Financial Planning' as a barometer of the financial planning profession's growth. Author's recollection of the jou
- From the Editors:. // American Banker;8/20/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 159, p3A
Introduces articles published in journal 'American Banker.' dated August 20, 2002, on strategies and technologies adopted by financial companies to target wealthy U.S. citizens. 'Working out the Kinks in Serving the Mass Affluent,' by Chris Costanzo; 'Retirement Services Providers Stress the...
- High-net-worth issue. // CPA Journal;Sep94, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the theme of the September 1994 issue of `The CPA Journal.' Focus of the articles on the preservation and expansion of high net worth through personal financial planning; Achievement of protection from various forms of taxation; Overview of the articles on net worth.
- Weekly Bulletin. // EPM Weekly Bulletin;7/21/2003, Issue 142, p1
This article presents information related to the journal "EPM Weekly Bulletin." This issue of the "EPM Weekly Bulletin," covers educational activity from July 14-18, 2003 and future activity planned beyond that. Reports of debates, full lists of education early day motions and education...
- About this special issue. Roybal, Joe // BEEF;Spring2007 Cow-Calf Issue, Vol. 43, p3
The author discusses the overview of the special issue of the journal "Beef." According to the author the special issue is designed as just a starting point for the reader's family discussion on the estate-planning subject. He added that the journal aims to inform readers on the need for such...
- TEN YEARS AGO IN THE JOURNAL. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1997, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p17
Talks about the focus of the `Journal of Financial Planning' in 1987. Examination of the uniqueness of the small business owners; Information on behavioral finance.
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1997, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p21
Presents the results of a survey on various finance issues that reflect the `Journal of Financial Planning' readers' opinion as of October 24, 1997. Rating on the business climate for the practice of financial planning; Weightings for various categories of moderate-risk portfolio for clients;...
- JOURNAL QUIZ. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Sep2005, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p85
The article presents a quiz related to personal finance for the readers of the Journal of Financial Service Professionals. One of the questions is related to insurance planning and dealing with decoupling and other dilemmas. Another question asked is, why living wills and advance directives are...