People and Positions
- CORRECTION:. // Waste Age;Sep2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p13
A correction to the article "Featured Product" for E-Z Pack Manufacturing published in the July/August 2013 issue is presented.
- E-Z PACK. // MSW Management;Oct2009, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p53
The article evaluates the Hercules Automated Side Loader from E-Z Pack Manufacturing LLC.
- E-Z Pack authorizes first Canadian dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p18
The article reports that E-Z Pack has permitted Precision Waste Systems as the first Canadian dealer to the E-Z Pack dealer network in 2011.
- E-Z Pack adds dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the selection of Waste Equipment and Parts LLC as the dealer of E-Z Manufacturing LLC in Florida.
- Getting in gear, automatically. // Fleet Owner;May2003, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p34
Features the Fuller UltraShift 10-Speed transmission from Eaton Corp. Product design; Availability of the equipment; Web site address. INSET: CR inks BorgWarner deal.
- Eaton launches new Roadranger warranty program. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/13/2013, p6
The article reports that diversified industrial products manufacturer Eaton has launched a warranty program for Class 6 to 8 trucks, consists of a used truck Extended Protection Plan (EPP), factory remanufactured transmissions, and Roadranger lube offerings.
- CNG Trucks Gaining Popularity as Companies Expand Fleets. // Solid Waste Report;2/27/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p6
The article highlights the five compressed-natural-gas (CNG) powered trucks added by Chesapeake, Virginia-based TFC Recycling to its fleet while Longwood, Florida-based Waste Pro USA Inc. received its first CNG powered garbage truck from E-Z Pack Manufacturing LLC.
- E-Z Pack Files Patent for CNG-Front Loader Waste Truck Body. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/23/2012, p6
The article reports that E-Z Pack Manufacturing has filed a patent at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for its front loader refuse truck body that features a Compressed Natural Gas integrated fuel system.
- Navistar purchasing assets of E-Z Pack. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 2/2012, p3
The article reports on the sale of E-Z Pack Manufacturing's assets to Navistar Inc. E-Z Pack president Greg Podell says that they will continue to support the integrated cab-chassis-body product line from Navistar. Navistar president Jack Allen explains that the acquisition is another example of...