Bendix is recertified as C-TPAT partner
- Bendix program rewards distributors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2007, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p19
The article reports on the introduction by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC of the Premier Distributor Program, a channel partner program that rewards distributors for meeting criteria established by the company. Performance of the distributors is evaluated in six business performance...
- Bendix earns ISO certification. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p66
Reports that the North American manufacturing facilities of Bendix Commercial vehicle Systems LLC have received the International Organization for Standardization/Technical Specification 16949 certification for quality management systems in the trucking industry. Locations of the Bendix...
- Bendix offers SmarTire TPMS discount. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2010, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the discount offered by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC on its SmartTire Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) taking effect during the first quarter of 2010 and ends on March 31, 2010.
- Bendix reaches 1-million milestone for ABs-6 truck systems. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/3/2012, p6
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has reached a milestone with the delivery of its millionth Bendix ABS-6 antilock braking system for trucks.
- Bendix unit to focus on remanufacturing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p42
The article reports on the introduction of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's new business unit solely focused on remanufacturing.
- BENDIX LAUNCHES NEW LININGS AND PADS. // Diesel;May/Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p90
The article evaluates the Protrans disc brake pads from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Bendix opens expanded distribution center. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2006, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p43
The article reports that the Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has expanded its distribution center in Huntington, Indiana. The new distribution center provides 20 percent more floor space to accommodate business growth. Executives from both the corporate office in Ohio and global...
- Bendix, New York Air Brake establish Mechatronics Laboratory at RIT. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/22/2014, p1
A review is offered for the Knorr-Bremse North America Mechatronics Laboratory at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) owned by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems and New York Air Brake (NYAB), a sister Knorr-Bremse company, in Rochester, New York is presented.
- Bendix schedules Tech Talks for MATS. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/24/2014, p1
The article offers information on the 2014 Bendix, commercial vehicle manufacturer, Tech Talk Series at the Mid-America Trucking Show to be held from March 27-29, 2014 in Louisville, Kentucky featuring Bendix product and service experts shaping the U.S. commercial vehicle industry.