- Reach truck. // Chemical Equipment;Feb2000, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p1
Presents the Model D1200EEx electric pedestrian reach truck from ServoLift LLC. Capacity to carry loads of all kinds for short distances; Non-reliance on wheel-arm support; Remote corner access.
- Lift Truck for Basic Needs. // Material Handling Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 2/2012, p10
The article features the UTILEV line of forklifts.
- HANDLING & STORAGE: Floor mounted lift. // Marketing Week;9/25/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p9
The article evaluates the free-standing Transdek goods lift.
- Untitled. // American Lift & Handlers;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p7
The article offers brief information on ForkSocks, the surface protection options for forklift truck forks from TireSocks Inc.
- Elec-truck avenue. DeMeis, Rick // Design News;8/5/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 15, p52
Evaluates the E-Truck all-electric forklift concept vehicle from SFK. Components of the vehicle; Benefits of the forklift concept vehicle; Vehicle parts. INSET: FROM THE FACTORY FLOOR.
- Fork Lift Market is Booming. // Logistics & Transport Focus;May2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p6
This article reports that orders and inquiries for new fork lift trucks are at their highest, in Great Britain, since 1998. A recent quarterly trend survey, published in 2000, conducted by the Fork Truck Association (FTA) shows 47 percent of its members experiencing increased truck orders and 38...
- Maxon Introduces New Low Bed Height Tuk-A-Way. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p44
Reports on Maxon Lift Corp.'s launching of the 72-150 TE-20 SA Series Liftgate. Product features.
- Get A Productivity Lift By Leasing. Hoffman, Maria // Food Logistics;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 131, p54
The article discusses the benefits of lift truck leasing. Since buying a new fleet of lift trucks involves a bigger capital, leasing is said to be a good alternative. With leasing, payments are usually fixed for the term of lease regardless of inflation. Leased lift trucks also do not have to be...
- BEV SOLUTIONS: ON THE ROAD. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;6/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 6, p48
Covers issues related to lift trucks in the U.S. as of June 2004. Necessity for lift truck training and safety program; Launch of EFG-DF electric 3-wheel forklift trucks by Jungheinrich Lift Truck Corp.; Introduction of BoaGrip Gas Cylinder Sling by Safe Shop Tools Inc.